Those who post fake news or hate speech will be banned. Check the rules!
30-1-2019 10:09 PM
debono said:
I country cannot run without a government.......but then democracy must be practiced, and freedom of speech must be allowed, that is the crux of a democratic nation.........

31-1-2019 6:26 AM
Huliwang said:
No government? You want anarchy ah? Like that you.must go join that siaolang Omnisiaosiao....... Laughing

1-2-2019 5:23 PM
Oneworld said:
Walaneh you got infected by omnikuku ah? Better stay away from him.

walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, before I came here already NO GOVERNMENT one lor! thumbs upWinking
2-2-2019 11:04 AM
walaneh said:
walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, before I came here already NO GOVERNMENT one lor! thumbs upWinking
You know what it's like before you came? Triads rule the businesses, protection money is charged in place of tax, police wear shorts and collect bribes and sell opiums. Gang clashes every where. Chaotic was the best description until LKY brought cheng hu into Singapore. You better stay away from that Omnisiaosiao before he farked your brain...... Laughing

The idiot clown professor how come no news already ?
8-2-2019 7:11 AM
jameslee58 said:
The idiot clown professor how come no news already ?

I think he is hibernating in a cave........ Big smile Big smile Big smile
2-2-2019 11:11 AM
Huliwang said:
You know what it's like before you came? Triads rule the businesses, protection money is charged in place of tax, police wear shorts and collect bribes and sell opiums. Gang clashes every where. Chaotic was the best description until LKY brought cheng hu into Singapore. You better stay away from that Omnisiaosiao before he farked your brain...... Laughing

walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, I know what it's like to be a samseng paikia NO GOVERNMENT one lah! thumbs upWinking
Beatty Secondary School in Serangoon Road was a famous paikia samseng school near New World Amusement Park and Kinjiokah lah! 245
8-2-2019 8:00 AM
walaneh said:
walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, I know what it's like to be a samseng paikia NO GOVERNMENT one lah! thumbs upWinking
Beatty Secondary School in Serangoon Road was a famous paikia samseng school near New World Amusement Park and Kinjiokah lah! 245
That place is kun tong territory. You from kun tong ah?..... Laughing

8-2-2019 8:02 AM
Huliwang said:
That place is kun tong territory. You from kun tong ah?..... Laughing

walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, don't play play hor! thumbs upWinking
They still called me up once a blue moon for gatherings lah! 245
8-2-2019 8:05 AM
walaneh said:
walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, don't play play hor! thumbs upWinking
They still called me up once a blue moon for gatherings lah! 245
Wah, you got gangster connection. I better dun offend you. You scare me..... notworthy

8-2-2019 8:12 AM
Huliwang said:
Wah, you got gangster connection. I better dun offend you. You scare me..... notworthy

Bro. Walaneh had lots of jobs, being a male nurse, served in the armed forces as a medic, and many other jobs, he is a jack of all trades, and a keen contributor to this forum....... thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
30-1-2019 10:09 PM
debono said:
I country cannot run without a government.......but then democracy must be practiced, and freedom of speech must be allowed, that is the crux of a democratic nation.........

if you on POOR undersaNading, you will gret into big troble. if you on freedom of speak. you sethe ending oftasn hzehan and dr chee to live in defamation sue under pm lee.the democrastic is on sytem not on nastion.if your understanding on democrasticnation, then freedom of speak.if your undrstanding on sytem.it means ppl free to select the type ofsystem to live in.THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENT ON DEMOCRASTIC NATION VS SYTEM.

in the old power game playon winner take all. the winner win the right toform a cabinet to form a duictator systemand . loser has no rightoexecute the ai worldd.what oppie taeaching onthier cabinet to resign?thismisunderstand is caused by poor undersatandingon democrastic nation.on the flsa belief on oppie check and balance / onj minority check and balance pariamenary majority mp.

if on democrastic sytem.ppl are free to select the type of sytem link to will use to live in.(govt sytem/ citizren). the winner sytemwill be use on rule to drive the new development.thru new power game playon voting power)citizen power). you may noyice the democrastic nation has a different game play on new development.if on poor understanding, you can't understand the differences.to libve in hasrship life under dicattor govt sytsem. on policies ude to dictate ppl mind . to live in thier ideology worldthru valid vote cast on 2 party belief. to for a CABINET ON RULE SYSTEM..
Citizen Power Game for Citizens to work together to Build a New Social System.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/singapor...apore-f24/
Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)