Those who post fake news or hate speech will be banned. Check the rules!
Yesterday 2:34 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
Not sure what you are talking about, it is debono who did all these things you mentioned below to me and cursed me to have high blood pressure and suffer from a stroke, is that how a Christian should behave?

If you dunt know the whole story, dunt anyhow talk. thumbs up

If only one forumner curse you, then it is likely the other party problem. If 98% of forumners curse you, should should know the problem lies with you.

Especially when bro debono who is a very mild tempered and good character forumner who curse you, I think you should hara kiri or at least hara kiri from this forum.
[Image: mC2QfT9.png]
Quote
4 hours ago
Oneworld said:
If only one forumner curse you, then it is likely the other party problem. If 98% of forumners curse you, should should know the problem lies with you.

Especially when bro debono who is a very mild tempered and good character forumner who curse you, I think you should hara kiri or at least hara kiri from this forum.

I did not explicitly cursed MRS STI, but only suggest that with high blood pressure, one is susceptible to have a consequence of getting stoke or heart attack. It is not a curse per se, but highlighting what high blood pressure can lead to...... Crying Crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
Quote
3 hours ago
debono said:
I did not explicitly cursed MRS STI, but only suggest that with high blood pressure, one is susceptible to have a consequence of getting stoke or heart attack. It is not a curse per se, but highlighting what high blood pressure can lead to...... Crying Crying

True....it is good to suggest mrs std to cool down and not be a menace in this forum.
[Image: mC2QfT9.png]
Quote
3 hours ago
Oneworld said:
True....it is good to suggest mrs std to cool down and not be a menace in this forum.

You have hit the nail on the head..... notworthy notworthy
Quote
Yesterday 10:12 AM
Ola said:
While going back to read some pages, I think Mr IVRSTI is referring more specifically at JAC LAU for being a FAKE Christian in the 6 areas.


[Image: GUImos9.png]


So, does Mr IVRSTI think that JAC LAU will go to Heaven or Hell?

Surprised

Continue from #687.

Mr IVRSTI is referring to JAC LAU who is a FAKE Christian in the 6 areas.

For example, point #1, he goes around scolding people with vulgarities. Maybe his own daughter has smelly rotting CCBAI to be cleaned like his father's mouth ? (Quoting and learning from Jac Lau seen below) Big Grin

[Image: DNIT4GW.png]

[Image: G5mCePy.png]
Omnipresent said on 20 Nov 2019, that he purposely harassed me to take revenge for Mr IVRSTI who was banned.
Quote
1 hour ago
Ola said:
Continue from #687.

Mr IVRSTI is referring to JAC LAU who is a FAKE Christian in the 6 areas.

For example, point #1, he goes around scolding people with vulgarities. Maybe his own daughter has smelly rotting CCBAI to be cleaned like his father's mouth ? (Quoting and learning from Jac Lau seen below) Big Grin

[Image: DNIT4GW.png]

[Image: G5mCePy.png]

You have proved your point, bro.... thumbs up
Quote
A curse is a curse, whether explicit or not,,you have cursed me multiple times, didn’t Lord tell you to love others? if you still don’t understand what I am saying and what it is wrong with your behaviour you have wasted your entire life attending church service and bible studies. Surprised

3 hours ago
debono said:
I did not explicitly cursed MRS STI, but only suggest that with high blood pressure, one is susceptible to have a consequence of getting stoke or heart attack. It is not a curse per se, but highlighting what high blood pressure can lead to...... Crying Crying
PRC Falungong Commie Hanjians (The Dogfather, Oneworld, rat28, Schroder, ola, SAMSENGKIA, sdecww, Obamao, tiunelomo, MrMarket, p1acebo)

[Image: _daily__so_much_nope_by_powerofsin-dbplb65.gif]
Quote
51 minutes ago
lvlrsSTI said:
A curse is a curse, whether explicit or not,,you have cursed me multiple times, didn’t Lord tell you to love others? if you still don’t understand what I am saying and what it is wrong with your behaviour you have wasted your entire life attending church service and bible studies. Surprised

If you read my threads carefully, I did not curse, only telling you the consequences of high blood pressure....... Big smile Big smile
Quote
44 minutes ago
debono said:
If you read my threads carefully, I did not curse, only telling you the consequences of high blood pressure....... Big smile Big smile

All the sudden you become a doctor, are you a doctor or bully? timeout Who told you I have high blood pressure? Surprised

3 hours ago
debono said:
I did not explicitly cursed MRS STI, but only suggest that with high blood pressure, one is susceptible to have a consequence of getting stoke or heart attack. ..... Crying Crying


Shame on debono, the worst Christian I have ever met in my entire life Angry
PRC Falungong Commie Hanjians (The Dogfather, Oneworld, rat28, Schroder, ola, SAMSENGKIA, sdecww, Obamao, tiunelomo, MrMarket, p1acebo)

[Image: _daily__so_much_nope_by_powerofsin-dbplb65.gif]
Quote
3 hours ago
debono said:
You have hit the nail on the head..... notworthy notworthy

Ouch Laughing
[Image: mC2QfT9.png]
Quote
Users browsing: 5 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: