哇兰内! Big Grin
非你莫属啦! thumbs upWinking
12-6-2019 9:51 PM
walaneh said:
哇兰内! Big Grin
非你莫属啦! thumbs upWinking

那我们不就是同病相连,相煎太急?

很好我不性李 heng ah
My motives are crystal clear. China trampled on Singapore sovereign rights by detaining our Terrexes and Hanjians/traitors like you supported and defended China's unlawful actions against us. Where is the smearing of China's reputation when it is the absolute truth? I always take the side of Singapore against China even though I am anti P.A.P, so you still want to accuse me of being a Hanjian for standing up for Singapore?

Treeswing

12-6-2019 1:09 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
aiya, you and you gang call ppl cheena and commie, and you get worked up when called hanjian? why like that?

true blue Singaporeans need not take up side. but is there a need to smear and anti china where most of our ancestors came from? what's your motives?
PRC Cheena Commie Hanjians (lvlrsSTI, polanski, WhatDoYouThink, CHAOS, amata, Sentinel (Stuka76), niubee, Sand)
12-6-2019 11:46 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
My motives are crystal clear. China trampled on Singapore sovereign rights by detaining our Terrexes and Hanjians/traitors like you supported and defended China's unlawful actions against us. Where is the smearing of China's reputation when it is the absolute truth? I always take the side of Singapore against China even though I am anti P.A.P, so you still want to accuse me of being a Hanjian for standing up for Singapore?

Treeswing

the terrax incident is already over, and even before that, you hv already had deep hatred again china and chinese, calling Singaporeans commies and cheena. and when they called you hanjian in return, why are you so worked up???

while Singapore is working hard to establish an amicable bi relationship with china, you continue to stir, smear china and the chinese people and even called our ministers "hanjians" - hope you remember and don't deny that. and what is your real motives? have they offended you?
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink's post
most not hongkie.
Why?
https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&...7ucFjdtPyY

below 1.3 more than 20 years? How many can be hongkie? hk pr?

Simple maths. Soon Singapore also not singaporeans .

Even Japan is at 1.4. Champion is S.korea 0.98. So when see protest, who say must be locals.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)