Thousands blocking streets in HK today.
My motives are crystal clear. China trampled on Singapore sovereign rights by detaining our Terrexes and Hanjians/traitors like you supported and defended China's unlawful actions against us. Where is the smearing of China's reputation when it is the absolute truth? I always take the side of Singapore against China even though I am anti P.A.P, so you still want to accuse me of being a Hanjian for standing up for Singapore?

Treeswing

12-6-2019 1:09 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
aiya, you and you gang call ppl cheena and commie, and you get worked up when called hanjian? why like that?

true blue Singaporeans need not take up side. but is there a need to smear and anti china where most of our ancestors came from? what's your motives?
12-6-2019 11:46 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
My motives are crystal clear. China trampled on Singapore sovereign rights by detaining our Terrexes and Hanjians/traitors like you supported and defended China's unlawful actions against us. Where is the smearing of China's reputation when it is the absolute truth? I always take the side of Singapore against China even though I am anti P.A.P, so you still want to accuse me of being a Hanjian for standing up for Singapore?

Treeswing

the terrax incident is already over, and even before that, you hv already had deep hatred again china and chinese, calling Singaporeans commies and cheena. and when they called you hanjian in return, why are you so worked up???

while Singapore is working hard to establish an amicable bi relationship with china, you continue to stir, smear china and the chinese people and even called our ministers "hanjians" - hope you remember and don't deny that. and what is your real motives? have they offended you?
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink's post
most not hongkie.
Why?
https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&...7ucFjdtPyY

below 1.3 more than 20 years? How many can be hongkie? hk pr?

Simple maths. Soon Singapore also not singaporeans .

Even Japan is at 1.4. Champion is S.korea 0.98. So when see protest, who say must be locals.
I just saw the Taiwanese media reporting about this protest. And it appear that these HongKong protesters are irrational.

They simply opposed for the sake of opposing the Chinese. With the extradition law set up by the Hong Kong administration, clearly shows that they have their own autonomy to rule their states. And the one country two systems are at work. This law would also allow them to extradite the criminals to wherever the commit the crime.

Yet these protesters, are protesting not to allow the criminals or culprits to be extradited back to China, simply because they just want to oppose China and also goes to show that they do not trust that the culprits will get a fair trial...

And over here our forumners, well maybe one or two individuals, simply support the protesters for the sake of opposing Mainland Chinese. Failed to understand what was the protest in Hongkong is all about...
I brought up the Terrex incident because you posted that the wrongdoers have been punished and implied that China was innocent when it is clearly not the case. The wrongdoers are China! My paternal grandfather was murdered by the Communists during WWII for working as an Administrator in the British Govt. because he was one of those very rare and highly educated Oriental gentlemen fluent in English. I don't need to smear China and the China Chinese because it is not a smear when it is the undeniable truth. You claimed Singapore is working hard to establish an amicable relationship with China but is China sincere in wanting an amicable relationship on an equal footing? Please retrieve the posts where I posted that our ministers are hanjian for wanting to establish a good relationship with China. I have been searching through everyone of them and I cannot find it.

Treeswing

13-6-2019 12:02 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
the terrax incident is already over, and even before that, you hv already had deep hatred again china and chinese, calling Singaporeans commies and cheena. and when they called you hanjian in return, why are you so worked up???

while Singapore is working hard to establish an amicable bi relationship with china, you continue to stir, smear china and the chinese people and even called our ministers "hanjians" - hope you remember and don't deny that. and what is your real motives? have they offended you?
You already posted the main reason for their protests and yet you feel their fears of not getting a fair trial are unjustified?

Treeswing

13-6-2019 1:59 AM
Kangtangman said:
I just saw the Taiwanese media reporting about this protest. And it appear that these HongKong protesters are irrational.

They simply opposed for the sake of opposing the Chinese. With the extradition law set up by the Hong Kong administration, clearly shows that they have their own autonomy to rule their states. And the one country two systems are at work. This law would also allow them to extradite the criminals to wherever the commit the crime.

Yet these protesters, are protesting not to allow the criminals or culprits to be extradited back to China, simply because they just want to oppose China and also goes to show that they do not trust that the culprits will get a fair trial...

And over here our forumners, well maybe one or two individuals, simply support the protesters for the sake of opposing Mainland Chinese. Failed to understand what was the protest in Hongkong is all about...
[+] 1 user Likes STUKA76_DADDY's post
Chinese netizens can only discuss the Hong Kong protests on two Weibo posts, but they make it count

https://www.abacusnews.com/digital-life/...le/3014159
The most important takeaway from the above article is that lawyerS also did a protest.

https://youtu.be/eHEdlqpRamM

Carrie Lam assures HK that she will not sell out HK. Can be trusted?
12-6-2019 3:51 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! Big Grin
I just say it here can liao lah! thumbs upWinking
Why waste money on air tickets to and fro leh? Thinking

Blow trumpet again. Rolleyes
I've had everything but still not able to feel truly happy.
Until i saw “ordinary” is the only answer to true happiness.

快乐好比一只蝴蝶,你若伸手去捉它,往往会落空;但如果你静静地坐下来,它反而会在你身上停留。
Laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)