Time For Health MP to step down...800000 blood donor data leak...
#21
16-3-2019 9:14 AM
Cory said:
those 3rd party companies standard quite low. Maybe sensitive data should be only inhouse. Nevermind more expensive, just pay more tax. A bit more only. Let those 3rd parties go bust.

YEP.

All Stat Boards should be responsible and NOT outsource to 3rd parties at all. Hope to see MOH sue all those 3rd parties soon.

This must be rectified.
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post
Quote
#22
16-3-2019 9:16 AM
Ola said:
YEP.

All Stat Boards should be responsible and NOT outsource to 3rd parties at all. Hope to see MOH sue all those 3rd parties soon.

This must be rectified.


Based on my memory, back in the 90s, the govt privatised IT services. Civil servants from the IT services become workers in private companies. Since then, I don't think there's much IT services within the civil service. If they don't outsource, they most probably have to REBUILD the Govt IT service arm.
Quote
#23
One of the world highest paid politicians so stupid..
Dont even know anything about security and control..
Maybe should be sent back to school.

Check his qualification from hich Uni?
Quote
#24
16-3-2019 9:44 AM
Levin said:
Based on my memory, back in the 90s, the govt privatised IT services. Civil servants from the IT services become workers in private companies. Since then, I don't think there's much IT services within the civil service. If they don't outsource, they most probably have to REBUILD the Govt IT service arm.

Oh. Thanks for sharing this info.

Maybe at that time, the G never knew and did not plan for IT Sector growth. No wonder, we had to import so many foreign
IT people to come here in the last 10 years.

I recall that James or someone said that IT service has a few levels ie for security reasons. FTs cannot hold some positions but I think PRs maybe can?

So at the end, whether private or own G IT, still helmed by a mixture of locals and foreigners. If any decision to change back for G IT, it is not that difficult.
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
Quote
#25
16-3-2019 10:00 AM
sukhoi35 said:
One of the world highest paid politicians so stupid..
Dont even know anything about security and control..
Maybe should be sent back to school.

Check his qualification from hich Uni?

creator of software to solve sodoku game.
Quote
#26
16-3-2019 9:44 AM
Levin said:
Based on my memory, back in the 90s, the govt privatised IT services. Civil servants from the IT services become workers in private companies. Since then, I don't think there's much IT services within the civil service. If they don't outsource, they most probably have to REBUILD the Govt IT service arm.

if an organisation is only after cheaperest costs and go for outsourcing, instead of building up its foundation, its like an empty shell. very vulnerable.
Quote
#27
16-3-2019 10:39 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
if an organisation is only after cheaperest costs and go for outsourcing, instead of building up its foundation, its like an empty shell. very vulnerable.

见到鬼三次, 还不怕黑吗?
Rolling on the flor laughing
Obviously big loop hole in MOH.
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
Quote
#28
15-3-2019 8:42 PM
looksee said:
as usually will be pardon once more

And more, and more, and more till the end of times..............
Quote
#29
Deeply rooted culture. Complacency, high pay and bo chup.
[+] 1 user Likes Hiazzz's post
Quote
#30
I have many years of experience with Govt sectors people when i was young... One word can sum up their attitude - Slack...BoChap..Kiasi...Slow.."dont trouble me dont disturb me" attitude...
All Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue[Image: gr0dMbF.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes David Rasif's post
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: