To Carrie Lam
Prepare for crackdown on all HK universities and all professors. Revamp the education system. When you takeaway something, you must give back something.

Rebuild your housing authority modelling HDB.
You talk so big about revamping the education system but still haven't paid me for your doctorate degree which you ordered. timeout
O$P$ 5

[Image: ywGAcHg.jpg]

Treeswing
PRC Cheena Commie Hanjians (lvlrsSTI, polanski, WhatDoYouThink, CHAOS, amata, Sentinel (Stuka76), niubee, Sand)
14-8-2019 5:04 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
You talk so big about revamping the education system but still haven't paid me for your doctorate degree which you ordered. timeout
O$P$ 5

[Image: ywGAcHg.jpg]

Treeswing

Yr CB itchy ?
14-8-2019 5:01 PM
niubee said:
Prepare for crackdown on all HK universities and all professors. Revamp the education system. When you takeaway something, you must give back something.

dont talk so much cock lah! Carrie Lam should just take KBW advice and
commit hara-kiri!
14-8-2019 5:01 PM
niubee said:

I thought SG policy is not to stick their nose in other country domestic issue? Thinking
No kdding man, you should run for the coming GE as you are a born politician man and need to tell our PM what to do to get the economy rising.
Maybe she is not allowed to resign
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

14-8-2019 5:52 PM
Cory said:
Maybe she is not allowed to resign

Fuc.k off pinoy

Stay away
14-8-2019 5:50 PM
sdecww said:
I thought SG policy is not to stick their nose in other country domestic issue? Thinking
No kdding man, you should run for the coming GE as you are a born politician man and need to tell our PM what to do to get the economy rising.

Hide and type warrior.
14-8-2019 6:17 PM
Migrant said:
Hide and type warrior.

Big smile
14-8-2019 5:22 PM
lionkingch55 said:
dont talk so much cock lah! Carrie Lam should just take KBW advice and
commit hara-kiri!

You do it first lot!

日本蝗皿!
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)