To NEA! Hawker Hygiene lacking check ..waiting for another outbreak Victims in SG.
[Image: oTAfJg8.png]
Rather than Checking On Hygiene..they are Clouded by Money and Fee and $0.20 Tray. Singapore is really Doom
[Image: T9symuh.png]
9-10-2018 8:00 PM
David Rasif said:
Many wear gloves that never change frequently and use same gloved hand to pick ingredients and handle cash and dirty cloth and cooking utensils..More bacteria than naked hand..not much checking by NEA.
[Image: llVCoW9.jpg]

Not that i bad mouth..i knew it was Coming..a big one...Hygiene check lacking. All those Wayang A B C cleaniness Sign...
Good..now we have a big case after my Warning.
[Image: Xv3YzNH.png]
9-10-2018 8:23 PM
David Rasif said:
Are we waiting for another deadly outbreak ? I hope not.
Lucky 1 is near dead...in ICU..
12-10-2018 4:55 PM
David Rasif said:
Rather than Checking On Hygiene..they are Clouded by Money and Fee and $0.20 Tray. Singapore is really Doom

SINGAPORE (THE NEW PAPER) - The number of people hospitalised after eating food from Spize has more than doubled since the news broke last Friday (Nov 9).

As of noon on Tuesday, 69 people have been affected, with 46 of them having been hospitalised.
Some dig nose with plastic also
12-10-2018 4:55 PM
David Rasif said:

walaneh! shock
Bro, making money is more important to them lor! Worried
9-10-2018 8:00 PM
David Rasif said:
Many wear gloves that never change frequently and use same gloved hand to pick ingredients and handle cash and dirty cloth and cooking utensils..More bacteria than naked hand..not much checking by NEA.

Unesco, mah.

So of course must be dirty, smelly and crowded.
. . . . . {I love my country, does not mean I love the government party}
Last time we used to patronise Sakae SuShe and SuShe Express frequently ...

But after we saw the way their chefs prepared the salmon ...
Sometimes they dont even cover the trays ...

We stopped eating there liao ...
We confirm that all those who continue to eat raw there , one day will regret ...

Our teacher says this :

" Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. "

Sushi n sashimi is the most dangerous food in singapore..the next one is rat dung
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)