Tomorrow is Invest Fair...Suntec
[Image: UhvEcmD.png]

Walk around but beware of peddlers who promise you the stars and easy riches. 4 yrs ago i went with a friend we went to a booth with a talkative boastful speaker ..something Chee. After that lure my friend to sign up for 1 say seminar. During seminar recommend 2 stocks SingPost and Breadtalk..friend went to buy...until today whenever we meet he still curse his losses from the recommendation. So watch out and dont be fooled by marketing.

Just enjoy the free information and chit chat with so called experts.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
They desperately need young & old retail investors to participate....or else no business, no pay, no fat bonuses.

Cool
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS!
16-8-2019 5:37 PM
sgbuffett said:
Walk around but beware of peddlers who promise you the stars and easy riches. 4 yrs ago i went with a friend we went to a booth with a talkative boastful speaker ..something Chee. After that lure my friend to sign up for 1 say seminar. During seminar recommend 2 stocks SingPost and Breadtalk..friend went to buy...until today whenever we meet he still curse his losses from the recommendation. So watch out and dont be fooled by marketing.

Just enjoy the free information and chit chat with so called experts.

You oredi a market guru, why you still these free information, which by the way (more often than not) are common knowledge?
16-8-2019 6:38 PM
AhMoan said:
You oredi a market guru, why you still these free information, which by the way (more often than not) are common knowledge?

I am always looking for new tools for analysis.
16-8-2019 7:42 PM
sgbuffett said:
I am always looking for new tools for analysis.

There are no new tools, all new tools are just "improvement" or additions to the existing tools and if I were you, with an IQ of 160, I would simply take all the existing tools, trouble shoot them (and believe me you, that are plenty of faults with the existing tools) and improvised, to make it uniquely your own and that "new tool'' will be your edge.
16-8-2019 8:00 PM
AhMoan said:
There are no new tools, all new tools are just "improvement" or additions to the existing tools and if I were you, with an IQ of 160, I would simply take all the existing tools, trouble shoot them (and believe me you, that are plenty of faults with the existing tools) and improvised, to make it uniquely your own and that "new tool'' will be your edge.

My IQ is 180 not 160.
16-8-2019 8:18 PM
sgbuffett said:
My IQ is 180 not 160.

Oh sorry, I don't have a photographic memory and I remembered wrongly, my apologies again.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)