Treasure at Tampines: Biggest launch of 2019
[Image: 713540.jpeg]

Treasure at Tampines to launch at an average of $1,280 psf, one of the most affordable new launches of 2019

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-news/tr...aunch-2019
Heard sales yesterday for ex owners very disappointing.

There are more than 2000 units, and only one road in one road out.
The nearest MRT, Simei is miles away. $1,300 psf is not cheap. Take your time to decide.
Raw Video doesn’t lie; Liberal Journalism does.
this one belt one road jialat

already quite congested. add 2200 units more, unimaginable
15-3-2019 11:29 AM
MrMarket said:

The nearest MRT, Simei is miles away. $1,300 psf is not cheap. Take your time to decide.

Sales already on yesterday?
tell me more....
What u mean by ex owners? New launch or old condo?

15-3-2019 11:29 AM
MrMarket said:

this only one road in and only one road FS is excellent, it means once your money is in, it is every hard to go out and vice versa.

CAN BUY!
15-3-2019 11:42 AM
Goodyear said:
What u mean by ex owners? New launch or old condo?

This condo is developed from an enbloc of Tampines Court. Previously was only 560 units, now developed into 2200 units. Yesterday was specially opened for ex owners of Tampines Court. From what i know only a handful bought into it. What does this tell you? Plus one or two weeks ago, it was reserved for family and friends of directors and developers. I dont think many bite
Raw Video doesn’t lie; Liberal Journalism does.
[+] 2 users Like MrMarket's post
500+ units to 2000+ units+ Include condo facilities etc. Think most units jam packed with blocks to blocks facing. How to book facilities with so many people?
15-3-2019 12:48 PM
MrMarket said:
This condo is developed from an enbloc of Tampines Court. Previously was only 560 units, now developed into 2200 units. Yesterday was specially opened for ex owners of Tampines Court. From what i know only a handful bought into it. What does this tell you? Plus one or two weeks ago, it was reserved for family and friends of directors and developers. I dont think many bite

So good units and directions are probably already book, follow by those good mumbers (blocked by vips vvvvips) and the rest will be 1st day launch..?
All the gongkias here...there will b major district development in the east la...though think will take 20 years to finish haha
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)