Trump Legal Team Holds Presser: ‘Trump Won In A Landslide. We Are Going To Prove It’
Members of President Donald Trump's legal team claimed to the American public at a press conference held Thursday that Trump won the election "in a

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump-leg...o-prove-it

[Image: o80iGsQ.jpg]
Pro-Truth Anti Evil
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post
“This is stunning, heartbreaking, infuriating and the most unpatriotic act I can even imagine for people in this country to have participated in in any way, shape, or form,” Powell said. “And I want the American public to know right now that we will not be intimidated.”

“We are going to take this country back,” she promised, adding, “President Trump won by a landslide. We are going to prove it.”
Pro-Truth Anti Evil

Pro-Truth Anti Evil
20-11-2020 12:18 PM
Obamao said:

If china was interfering Trump would have won by a landslide. They love trump for.messing up USA.

This is gang of rubbish ...
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
20-11-2020 11:58 AM
Obamao said:
“This is stunning, heartbreaking, infuriating and the most unpatriotic act I can even imagine for people in this country to have participated in in any way, shape, or form,” Powell said. “And I want the American public to know right now that we will not be intimidated.”

“We are going to take this country back,” she promised, adding, “President Trump won by a landslide. We are going to prove it.”

Would you like to see this kind of atrocities happen in our own country?
Pro-Truth Anti Evil
Even Fox 2which previously supported Trump knows it is all rubbish

I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
[Image: QBF2OUH75VGUHA3QMZF7NG6EKE.jpg]
[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000621091719-1.jpg?w=960]

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13245914/r...ion-fraud/
20-11-2020 12:19 PM
sgbuffett said:
If china was interfering Trump would have won by a landslide. They love trump for.messing up USA.

This is gang of rubbish ...

"If china was interfering Trump would have won by a landslide"
"They love Trump for messing up USA"

Laughing

You are really letting irrational hatred get into your brain with those two dumb posts.
What kind of weird logic are you applying?
Have you been reading too much of Obama's book? Let me guess. The Promise Land?
Pro-Truth Anti Evil
Trumps' Lawyer Team split with Wood investigating the physical vote counting fraud and the Powell team investing the voting machine counting fraud. Apparently, the Wood's investigation did not produce much results but the Powell team said they have good evidence that they could pin point the voting machine counting fraud.

So far, the auditing work on the surface by the States who owned the voting machine said there were no evidence of fraud or tempering to the voting machines. The Powell team are concentrating and working on the hardware and software fraud or tempering. These could not be pick by the surfacing auditing work.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/17/georgia-...pering.htm

It would be interesting to see what the Powell team have found and presented in the coming court challenges.
Talk is always cheap and easy.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)