Trump, Pence and team : Blame CHINA!!!
#11
31-8-2018 4:47 PM
Sand said:
What happened to him? Very quiet nowadays.

Nursing his wound?

Rolling on the flor laughing
Taking English lessons
Quote
#12
Huh !?are you sure ?
31-8-2018 11:41 AM
niubee said:
This Trump is like Century... a crazy mad dog. Always... U U U..... and not himself.

What a pain in the ar.se.
Quote
#13
31-8-2018 11:33 AM
alanis said:
Trump administration says U.S. mistakenly backed China WTO accession in 2001

The United States mistakenly supported China's membership of the World Trade Organization in 2001 on terms that have failed to force Beijing to open its economy, the Trump administration said on Friday as it prepares to clamp down on Chinese trade.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-t...SKBN1F82U1

Haha, mistakenly? They had been enjoying cheap labour and products from Asia for how many years liao. And snowball their debt till today, now come and say its a mistake? Why the west still think they are the superior breed? Blame their leaders lah, blame here blame there, blame this blame that but never blame themselves.
Quote
#14
What else can you can expect from a pimp's 狗嘴?

Even our ball licking mouthpiece The Syonan Times and ChennaiNewsAhneh got no wet on their pimp uncle Trump. Laughing
Quote
#15
31-8-2018 5:06 PM
kgliangp said:
Huh !?are you sure ?

U want to eat shit before ask me question
Quote
#16
31-8-2018 11:30 AM
alanis said:
[Image: 643519.jpeg]

Trump Says China To Blame For Hurting U.S.-North Korean Relations

In a series of tweets on Wednesday, the president implied that Beijing was pressuring Pyongyang due to the ongoing trade disputes between China and the United States.

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/30/643219155...-relations

wat an infantile 2 min fucker!!!!!!!
Quote
#17
31-8-2018 4:47 PM
Sand said:
What happened to him? Very quiet nowadays.

Nursing his wound?

Rolling on the flor laughing

feeling down after [email protected] star Stormy Daniels revealed that he ejaculated after less than 2 mins.................shamw....malu
Quote
#18
31-8-2018 11:30 AM
alanis said:
[Image: 643519.jpeg]

Trump Says China To Blame For Hurting U.S.-North Korean Relations

In a series of tweets on Wednesday, the president implied that Beijing was pressuring Pyongyang due to the ongoing trade disputes between China and the United States.

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/30/643219155...-relations

walaneh! Big Grin
As expected liao lah, bro! thumbs upWinking
Trumpet Donut will blame China for anything and everything lah! 245
Quote
#19
?You do not know how to answer said so? I understand. ?

By the way tasre good?

31-8-2018 7:28 PM
niubee said:
U want to eat shit before ask me question
Quote
#20
31-8-2018 4:49 PM
XXX said:
Taking English lessons

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: