Trump Scolded CNN Reporter for Fake News During Press Conference
8-11-2018 11:08 PM
finind said:
why no get the security to throw him out?
This farker behave like a gangster

Trump's gentleman if want to play dirty all "tricks at his disposal". Big smile . but then their system if found cheating President's also won't spared.
8-11-2018 10:57 PM
Simon said:
Oddly, I like Trump's way of being honest with his emotion towards the media.
But the question goes back to why the most powerful man in the world cannot control his anger in official settings?

MSNBC (Oct 2017) 27 Psychiatrists Assess Donald's mental state

Cos the guy went on and o and on.

Really I find he's not logical. He says that it's not an invasion... His reasoning?... they are many miles away!!! Duh, they already made it clear that they are headed for the USA. So what difference does it make whether they are currently still many miles away , or at your doorstep? They will arrive at your border in due time.
Where they are currently is not the determining factor whether to call it an invasion or not!!
Because Trump is a gentleman la. Rolling on the flor laughing
The mobs will do worse things

8-11-2018 11:08 PM
finind said:
why no get the security to throw him out?
This farker behave like a gangster
[Image: 6da636f84c49f69be36783143325e314.jpg]
9-11-2018 10:17 AM
ahnya said:
Cos the guy went on and o and on.
Really I find he's not logical. He says that it's not an invasion... His reasoning?... they are many miles away!!! Duh, they already made it clear that they are headed for the USA. So what difference does it make whether they are currently still many miles away , or at your doorstep? They will arrive at your border in due time.
Where they are currently is not the determining factor whether to call it an invasion or not!!

This on-going war between the White-house and media is looking more and more like a bitching fight between children.. But then again, I don't mind the occasional free entertainment in the current affair channels. Big Grin

Really give US media and it politics a facepalm moment of historic proportion.
"We've got friendly neighbors? Grow up!" - LKY
must teach trumpet sngkiss vulgarity: knnbcnn
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)