Trump cuts short Nato summit after fellow leaders' hot-mic video
[Image: 814286.jpeg]

US president cancels press conference after video captured group of leaders apparently ridiculing him

A furious Donald Trump cut short his attendance at the Nato summit in London after a group of leaders, including Boris Johnson, was caught on video ridiculing the US president at Buckingham Palace for staging lengthy press conferences.

The notoriously thin-skinned Trump cancelled a planned press conference and branded the Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau, “two-faced” after he was revealed on video leading the laughter at Trump’s expense together with other US allies.

Footage emerged late on Tuesday that appears to show world leaders joking about Trump at the summit, which has been marked by sharp disagreements over spending and future threats, including China and Turkey’s role in the alliance, as well as a clash of personalities that triggered a flurry of incendiary language being deployed by leaders.

The video shows leaders including Trudeau, Johnson, the French president, Emmanuel Macron, the Dutch prime minister, Mark Rutte, and Princess Anne at the Buckingham Palace event on Tuesday evening.

Johnson asks Macron: “Is that why he was late?” before Trudeau interjects: “He was late because he takes a 40-minute press conference off the top.”

Trudeau adds: “Oh, yeah, yeah yeah. He announced … ” before he is cut off by Macron, who speaks animatedly to the group. Macron’s back is to the camera and his words are inaudible.

After an edited cut in the film, the footage later shows an incredulous Trudeau telling the group: “You just watched his team’s jaws drop to the floor.”

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/...-mic-video
[+] 1 user Likes menzi's post
Trudeau admits to talking about Trump after President calls him 'two-faced'

After President Donald Trump called him "two-faced," Canada's Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, admitted Wednesday that he and other world leaders were talking about the US President when they were caught on camera at a Buckingham Palace event the night before.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/04/politics/...index.html
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/04...ent-075445

The Trump reality show: NATO edition

And then Trump was gone, back on Air Force One for his trip home.

It was an abrupt and surprising end to the two-day gathering of world leaders, with Trump declining to take a final victory lap on his talking point....

Instead, everyone at the NATO gathering was left chattering about a video released Wednesday morning that showed Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, French President Emmanuel Macron and British Prime Minister Boris Johnson animatedly talking over drinks about Trump at a Tuesday evening reception.
[Image: Ck3eeAe.jpg]
his friend.
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post
Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

5-12-2019 4:13 AM
menzi said:
Trudeau admits to talking about Trump after President calls him 'two-faced'

After President Donald Trump called him "two-faced," Canada's Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, admitted Wednesday that he and other world leaders were talking about the US President when they were caught on camera at a Buckingham Palace event the night before.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/04/politics/...index.html

walaneh! shock
Bro, two-faced in Chinese means 双面人 lah! Worried
1 face black 1 face white 黑白面具 you don't think so meh? Thinking
5-12-2019 7:21 AM
Blin said:
[Image: Ck3eeAe.jpg]
his friend.

Feel sorry for the horse
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
5-12-2019 8:26 AM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock
Bro, two-faced in Chinese means 双面人 lah! Worried
1 face black 1 face white 黑白面具 you don't think so meh? Thinking
Suang mein ren is used for split personally in Chinese. We used suang tou ser or double headed snake here for the the Canadian President's case I think....... Laughing

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)