Trump impeached. McConnell will not block criminal conviction
Actually before he is jailed, i think he will go bankrupt first. Deutsche Bank announce they will stop lending him. Russia has no more use for their idiot and will not waste anymore money.

[Image: K4El0yM.png]

He was so stupid he set himself up to be rid off. The Republican side wants to flush him down the toilet so as to not split the party which will permanently weaken them.

Putin likely to offer him amnesty to shame the US to show he one up them with a puppet.Now puppet has to run for cover in Russia.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Going bankrupt is routine to him...should charge him for treason...
Trump got 74 mil ardent followers, how to take him to task? if 10% are extremists, thats 7.4mil strong army. push come to shove, his far right white supremacists gun totting follwers will probably outright murder these politicians.
trump got nancy pelosi 'incriminating' laptop...thats why she die die must put him away as soon as possible..otherwise she is going to jail
14-1-2021 8:13 AM
century said:
赢定了!老川与军方早有合作!

Oh yeah!

川建国 has the whole army of FLG behind him. Sure win! thumbs up
And if everyone donate $10 to him, he has 740m ... Easy money

14-1-2021 8:17 AM
Observers said:
Trump got 74 mil ardent followers, how to take him to task? if 10% are extremists, thats 7.4mil strong army. push come to shove, his far right white supremacists gun totting follwers will probably outright murder these politicians.
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
赢定了!老川与军方早有合作!量子计算机预测未来!

who fcuk care what impeachment or 20-1 or martial law or....trump 赢定了....
they lay this huge fish net to catch all illuminati for 60 yrs since president kennedy....almost all already expose themselves, not only in US, mainly in Europe..this impeachment, more tresons in congress & senators surface out...last few days are those generals in army who claimed to support biden...all are out & trump has all evidence of their evil act, US army is on trump side, 20-1 trump is not there to pass to biden means trump will continue to control army after 20-1 even trump dont show hands on insurrection act....
now in negotiation how to close all these cases globally to the best interest of US....
trump is so cool, fcuk care all the acussation just calm his supporters...no violence...he has all his cards ready....
be patient, be happy...let see who will go to jail eventually for this US election..... thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

13-1-2021 12:55 PM
century said:
finally now you realised how evil is ccp china......
commies in this forum is not less despicable than those fxxxxx in cctv, cgtn, globaltimes, like title of this thread...they are even worse....spam lies & fake day & night with no base lines.....fools here kena brainwash like brainless..... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up
14-1-2021 8:21 AM
Cityhantam said:
Oh yeah!

川建国 has the whole army of FLG behind him. Sure5win! thumbs up

they hide behind keyboard and push trumpet to the frontline. now trumpet is in troubles and they are ready to forsake him.

besides biden who else can help them? very stewpig bunch right?
After inciting so much civil wars in other countries, maybe it is time for USa to have a taste of how civil war is like, after 200 years..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post
military action started

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)