Trump must have begged xi for help in covid19 when he called earlier
best dun help... Rolling on the flor laughing
More likely he fuxked Xi. Probably he say "knnccb you spread virus to us so you better send aid"....... Laughing

or maybe more like " I trusted you and tell my citizen covid 19 is so so, not dangerous. Number infected and death is small. Now how come so big? WTF?"
trump..how come i overtake u...??

xi..i give chance..la

Rolling on the flor laughing
川习通电再谈贸易战

川普在今日的白宫防疫记者会提到,习近平主动提议与他通话,两人约好当地时间周四晚间9点进行。

Xi beg for a call....
all these communist dogs can be that shameless.....just bark lies like nothing here 7/24....post all bullshyt to con forumer everyday here.....only morons believe these dogs..... Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up
Laughing
No lah!

He must have bragged about how fast USA overtook China to be number one in total Covid-19 cases! Laughing
27-3-2020 2:27 PM
sunearth said:
Laughing

thumbs up thumbs up

all these communist liars in this forum....totally shameless to con 7/24 here.... Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up
China should learn to be a bad mean guy to get respect from those thugs. Let them suffer first. Being a gentleman all the time only make them take you for granted and treat you like a doornat
27-3-2020 2:33 PM
XXX said:
China should learn to be a bad mean guy to get respect from those thugs. Let them suffer first. Being a gentleman all the time only make them take you for granted and treat you like a doornate

Current China government have a lot of protocol inherited thru the many dynasties on how to deal with foreign countries. But bluffing and lying isn't one of them. If China is going to go on the offensive, you all better hoard all the food you can find.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)