Two Wild Cocks Fell into Canal at Bedok Reservoir
actually no need to worry about them, because some parts of the canal have reclined walls which are easy for them to climb up. shd aso hv steps for workers to access the canal.
4-5-2021 2:31 PM
EXBB said:
Lucky kukusamy aka casanova missing ..else chicken kena roasted deep deep

Still got tons of ccp...
In my ignored list -
stinv (stink) because he is too stupid.
4-5-2021 2:53 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
actually no need to worry about them, because some parts of the canal have reclined walls which are easy for them to climb up. shd aso hv steps for workers to access the canal.

That is true, but those steps and sloping banks are far apart, looking at the picture the men needs to climb using a rope.... Thinking Thinking Big smile
4-5-2021 5:55 PM
debono said:
That is true, but those steps and sloping banks are far apart, looking at the picture the men needs to climb using a rope.... Thinking Thinking Big smile

the canal is quite long. what I said was some parts of it near bedok south/changi rd
4-5-2021 5:55 PM
debono said:

I read it was 2 female staff involved in the rescue mission
4-5-2021 6:13 PM
sporeguy said:
I read it was 2 female staff involved in the rescue mission

Why use female staff to recue these birds....? Big smile Big smile Thinking
4-5-2021 6:18 PM
debono said:

The new generation of males in Singapore are becoming more like strawberries! If you recall previously when the male staff were sent to catch snakes in Yishun they had so much problem ... the cocks might peck at their cocks!

Female Singaporeans nowadays are like fierce Amazon women! They can chew up a guy! Rolling on the flor laughing
4-5-2021 6:18 PM
debono said:

Because they know how to handle birds gently. If man they will grab by their neck n throw them up.

Lol
[Image: Sh92GRO.jpg]
These two auntie see already know handle many different type cock.important thing is tame them very fast
4-5-2021 6:43 PM
Kanasaidiho said:
These two auntie see already know handle many different type cock.important thing is tame them very fast

Rolling on the flor laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)