US accused of undermining trade talks by demanding hundreds of changes to Chinese law
No deal is better than a bad deal. 习近平 万岁!
Now you understand why Fatty Kim and Trumpet Trump’s summit collapsed
Both sides refused to budge they can’t even agree on the key issues
Full denuclearisation in exchange for lifting of trade sanctions
So fatty goes back to his own way testing nuclear weapons
If the country has no law to protect copyright...allow sales of bootleg products all over the place...

When Singapore....sign FTA we also implement changes in law and enforcement...we dont make claims that we are being bullied and all that nonsense.

When we sign CECA we made changes to immigration law and allow Indian nationals to work in sg.

This talks are full of propaganda wayang to blame the other side as unreasonable and bullying.

At the end of the day it is an agreement both sides sot down agree or dont agree....you cannot go demonise the other for refusing to agree. That is childish.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
12-6-2019 2:10 PM
sgbuffett said:
If the country has no law to protect copyright...allow sales of bootleg products all over the place...

When Singapore....sign FTA we also implement changes in law and enforcement...we dont make claims that we are being bullied and all that nonsense.

When we sign CECA we made changes to immigration law and allow Indian nationals to work in sg.

This talks are full of propaganda wayang to blame the other side as unreasonable and bullying.

At the end of the day it is an agreement both sides sot down agree or dont agree....you cannot go demonise the other for refusing to agree. That is childish.

I think u lost the plot
Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
sgbuffett said:

You don't know what the hell is happening!

Yet you pretend to post like you are an expert! Rolling on the flor laughing
sgbuffett said:

hv u checked those products you sell do not infringe any copyright or patents? are all hw and sw used legal? no spyware no nothing risky?

and more importantly, hv u paid all taxes asnd duties?.
sgbuffett said:

Are you sure there is no law to protect copyright in China?

US has law, right? Why is Huawei parcel sent through FedEx from Japan to Beijing ended up in Washington?

Angry
12-6-2019 1:56 PM
XXX said:
No deal is better than a bad deal. 习近平 万岁!

Agreed!! $300 Billion more tariff coming! Kching kching! Money in the Bank!!! Big Grin Big Grin

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/drunk-man-tase...46630.html Laughing
Citizen Power Game for Citizens to work together to Build a New Social System.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/singapor...apore-f24/
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)