US to hold China tariffs hearing of US$300B on June 17
US to hold China tariffs hearing of US$300B on June 17

The United States will hold a public hearing on June 17 on President Donald Trump's proposal to put tariffs on another US$300 billion (S$411 billion) in Chinese goods, according to a document published on Monday (May 13).

The hearing is part of Mr Trump's escalating trade offensive against Beijing. If the tariffs are imposed, they would make virtually all Chinese imports to the US subject to steep, punitive duties.

The June hearing will involve 3,805 product categories that could be subject to tariffs of up to 25 per cent.

the balanced $300B hearing on Jun 17.....fast....hopefully can impose all $500B at 25% in July....
If going to do, earlier better..... thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing
Just increase lah, why so many patterns?
Just like century holds angmoh balls in his mouth, 轻轻含住,不吐不放. Laughing
14-5-2019 9:35 PM
amata said:
Just like century holds angmoh balls in his mouth, 含住,不吐不放. Laughing

moronic dog amata, you 1 post RMB0.5....your mother lick 1 hour RMB0.1....this blardy amata lick balls doggie family, from his fcukling grandfather to his fcuking little dog, whole day lick & s.uck only........ Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

25-1-2019 2:18 PM
century said:
五毛党....polanski, niubee, sand, amata, chaos, whatdoyouthink, levin, merline, notdumb are the hooligan of this forum, few more....any thread about china,they will jump in to slaughter opposite view....hahaaa....so panic & worry, all these moronic dogs.....yet start personal attack, stir shyt....this bunch totally shameless dogs, know nut, only post nonsense & bullshyt...I just reply accordingly.... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

same to all these blardy lick balls dogs...everyday bark personal lies non stop....Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
14-5-2019 9:40 PM
century said:
moronic dog amata, you 1 post RMB0.5....your mother lick 1 hour RMB0.1....this blardy amata lick balls doggie family, from his fcukling grandfather to his fcuking little dog, whole day lick & s.uck only........ Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

same to all these lick balls dogs.....Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

Wah I famous liao. Rolling on the flor laughing
14-5-2019 9:54 PM
Notdumb said:
Wah I famous liao. :rolling on the flor lauging

you deserve it....has to pay back wan..... thumbs up
300B not 300M leh, if can make deal don't need to wait till 17 jun liao.
normal process is about 3 months....let see can do in 2 months.... thumbs up Laughing
14-5-2019 9:59 PM
wulala said:
300B not 300M leh, if can make deal don't need to wait till 17 jun liao.

century holds angmoh balls in his mouth, so can't speak clearly. lol
14-5-2019 10:06 PM
amata said:
century holds angmoh balls in his mouth, so can't speak clearly. lo

I think clearly....this fcuking brainless retarded dog amata, fcuk all the doggie family everyday till head shorted....everyday can only bark same shyt here...now go & lick CB for RMB0.1..... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

25-1-2019 2:18 PM
century said:
五毛党....polanski, niubee, sand, amata, chaos, whatdoyouthink, levin, merline, notdumb are the hooligan of this forum, few more....any thread about china,they will jump in to slaughter opposite view....hahaaa....so panic & worry, all these moronic dogs.....yet start personal attack, stir shyt....this bunch totally shameless dogs, know nut, only post nonsense & bullshyt...I just reply accordingly.... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

same to all these blardy lick balls dogs...everyday bark personal lies non stop....Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)