US trade war with China
#11
4-8-2018 10:51 AM
century said:
moronic buick, told you 10x, between lose-lose, there is still a winner.....lose-lose, still 1 lose much more....
there is no winner in trade war?....only brainless & lazy bark this way....there is winner in a trade war & lose-lose case.... Laughing Bye

See who started posting rubbish and personal attacks! Laughing
Quote
#12
4-8-2018 10:53 AM
talkingsmart said:
See who started posting rubbish and personal attacks! Laughing


this is to tell you, buick, the clone & liar king, you are totally wrong.....continue to bark who is buick?...... Rolling on the flor laughing Laughing
Quote
#13
4-8-2018 10:55 AM
century said:
this is to tell you, buick, the clone & liar king, you are totally wrong.....continue to bark who is buick?...... Rolling on the flor laughing Laughing

See who is continuing Barking rubbish?
Quote
#14
4-8-2018 10:48 AM
hillview said:
You fake gongfu have been high on all these rubbish.

Do you know what is the reputation of this rubbish Larry Kudlow even in US ????
It is american consumers and corporation who decide buy the product and services
from Chn so talk of unfair practice is flawed especially Us0.A restrict sales of high
tech and expensive stuff to Chn.

Trump wage trade war to gain negotiation for better deal to solve the deficit issue,
it cannot go long without repercussions on economy.
Let see 1 mth from now.
Quote
#15
4-8-2018 10:56 AM
talkingsmart said:
See who is continuing Barking rubbish?


See who is continuing Barking rubbish?

hahaa....all your post is rubbish & nonsense.... Rolling on the flor laughing Laughing
Quote
#16
4-8-2018 10:58 AM
century said:
See who is continuing Barking rubbish?

hahaa....all your post is rubbish & nonsense.... Rolling on the flor laughing Laughing

OMG! You have been reading rubbish and nonsense, and loving it! Surprised Laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#17
4-8-2018 10:57 AM
talkcover said:
It is american consumers and corporation who decide buy the product and services
from Chn so talk of unfair practice is flawed especially Us0.A restrict sales of high
tech and expensive stuff to Chn.

Trump wage trade war to gain negotiation for better deal to solve the deficit issue,
it cannot go long without repercussions on economy.
Let see 1 mth from now.

All I can say is that the world's economy is growing every year, but Trump had to increase tariff on China for the imports in steel, aluminim and soya beans which is a big jump as previously. This has made China do a tic-for-tac policy to USA...Now local US farmers are stuck with tonnes of soya beans, tonnes of beef and pork in their cold rooms............
Quote
#18
4-8-2018 10:57 AM
talkcover said:
It is american consumers and corporation who decide buy the product and services
from Chn so talk of unfair practice is flawed especially Us0.A restrict sales of high
tech and expensive stuff to Chn.

Trump wage trade war to gain negotiation for better deal to solve the deficit issue,
it cannot go long without repercussions on economy.
Let see 1 mth from now.

Ya loh. Dun know why all our Syonan boys got so high on their pimp president, even can't wait a few more days to dream wet. Laughing
Quote
#19
4-8-2018 11:14 AM
hillview said:
Ya log. Dun know why all our Syonan boys got so high on their pimp president, even can't wait a few more days to dream wet. Laughing

They are getting high and more highs after licking Trump? 127fs4573872
Quote
#20
4-8-2018 11:09 AM
debono said:
All I can say is that the world's economy is growing every year, but Trump had to increase tariff on China for the imports in steel, aluminim and soya beans which is a big jump as previously. This has made China do a tic-for-tac policy to USA...Now local US farmers are stuck with tonnes of soya beans, tonnes of beef and pork in their cold rooms............

His plan already achieved some gains in earlier negotiations but perhaps greedy and pressured by his hawkish
team to do much more. There are several corporate lobbies groups, Farm, Tech, Financial, Retail etc,
some exercise more influence than others.
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: