Very complacent 4G govt ...
thumbs up
CLUSTER LINKED TO VISITOR FROM INDIA

There are three cases in this cluster. The first case detected is a 79-year-old short-term visit pass holder who arrived from India to visit his family member who is a permanent resident. He tested positive for COVID-19 for his on-arrival swab.

One of the cases is the man's son, who is a permanent resident in Singapore. His parents arrived from India on Apr 15. His mother was placed in quarantine from Apr 16 to Apr 30 at a government quarantine facility. Her son requested to take care of his mother in the facility, and moved into the same room as her on Apr 16.

He developed symptoms on Apr 23 and was taken to the National Centre for Infectious Diseases the next day, when he was confirmed to have COVID-19. He had completed the full vaccination regimen on Mar 19.

His mother tested positive on Apr 27.
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Compassionate garhmen
4-5-2021 11:10 PM
Galilo_l said:
Compassionate garhmen

Lj ok
[+] 1 user Likes EXBB's post
their whole family rather risk Covid die here than back home town mah.. thumbs up
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue.
4-5-2021 11:11 PM
EXBB said:
Lj ok

Understand again u dun hv thumbs up
I thought you said before PAP is the best? Why now so negative?
In my ignored list -
stinv (stink) because he is too stupid.
thumbs up UNDER LKY IS GOOD

BUT UNDER LHL IS CRAP!

THIS IS NOT A GAME OF CARD !

thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
He has lost d passion n faith in them Thinking
4-5-2021 11:05 PM
EXBB said:
thumbs up
CLUSTER LINKED TO VISITOR FROM INDIA

There are three cases in this cluster. The first case detected is a 79-year-old short-term visit pass holder who arrived from India to visit his family member who is a permanent resident. He tested positive for COVID-19 for his on-arrival swab.

One of the cases is the man's son, who is a permanent resident in Singapore. His parents arrived from India on Apr 15. His mother was placed in quarantine from Apr 16 to Apr 30 at a government quarantine facility. Her son requested to take care of his mother in the facility, and moved into the same room as her on Apr 16.

He developed symptoms on Apr 23 and was taken to the National Centre for Infectious Diseases the next day, when he was confirmed to have COVID-19. He had completed the full vaccination regimen on Mar 19.

His mother tested positive on Apr 27.

where got complacent ?
all of them tested positiive and accounted for.

very capable 4G govt!
4-5-2021 11:42 PM
forum456 said:
where got complacent ?
all of them tested positiive and accounted for.

very capable 4G govt!

sotw
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)