Vitamin C deficient in more than 90% COVID patients
#1
[Image: 960154.jpeg]

Studies revealed that vitamin C levels are undetectable in more than 90% of the patients included.
THIS is what MSM should be reporting, instead of being fixated on some meaningless case count.
And Vitamin C (among many others),

https://ccforum.biomedcentral.com/articl...V6VJH2tRQM

wearing mask, washing hands, distancing wont change the basic health.

It is pathetic health authorities not giving such basic information. all they have is fear mongering about transmission when there isnt any biohazard bin for supposedly dangerous virus.
Quote
#2
21-11-2020 9:43 PM
makehay said:
[Image: 960154.jpeg]

Studies revealed that vitamin C levels are undetectable in more than 90% of the patients included.
THIS is what MSM should be reporting, instead of being fixated on some meaningless case count.
And Vitamin C (among many others),

https://ccforum.biomedcentral.com/articl...V6VJH2tRQM

wearing mask, washing hands, distancing wont change the basic health.

It is pathetic health authorities not giving such basic information. all they have is fear mongering about transmission when there isnt any biohazard bin for supposedly dangerous virus.

noted
Quote
#3
21-11-2020 9:43 PM
makehay said:
[Image: 960154.jpeg]

Studies revealed that vitamin C levels are undetectable in more than 90% of the patients included.
THIS is what MSM should be reporting, instead of being fixated on some meaningless case count.
And Vitamin C (among many others),

https://ccforum.biomedcentral.com/articl...V6VJH2tRQM

wearing mask, washing hands, distancing wont change the basic health.

It is pathetic health authorities not giving such basic information. all they have is fear mongering about transmission when there isnt any biohazard bin for supposedly dangerous virus.

The reason behind all these deficiencies behind "covid" is because of bad food choices and lousy food supply. First vit D, then vit C, there will be others to be "discovered" soon. When immunity is bad, even normally harmless virus and bacterias become deadly.
Quote
#4
I pop a tablet of Redoxon everyday, just drink it..
Quote
#5
22-11-2020 8:52 AM
Honestboy said:
I pop a tablet of Redoxon everyday, just drink it..

hope you find a better product, dont believe, dissolve it in say a glass of water with iodine and see what is the residue
Quote
#6
thats why TCM long long ago already includes diet, now then the angmoh start to realise.
Quote
#7
22-11-2020 8:52 AM
Honestboy said:
I pop a tablet of Redoxon everyday, just drink it..

please read the fine print on the redoxon dissolving tablet. iirc, those with kidney disease (amongst other preconditions) should not take it, meaning its not good for your kidneys.

you can see the warnings on the lazada site.

https://www.lazada.sg/products/redoxon-t...gsEALw_wcB
Quote
#8
One of the reason why Chinese were less infected in the initial phase was during Chinese New Year we were eating a lot of Mandarin oranges.
Quote
#9
22-11-2020 9:35 AM
Observers said:
please read the fine print on the redoxon dissolving tablet. iirc, those with kidney disease (amongst other preconditions) should not take it, meaning its not good for your kidneys.

you can see the warnings on the lazada site.

https://www.lazada.sg/products/redoxon-t...gsEALw_wcB

good vitamin C that are truly fruit and vegetable based are available. spend money on the right ones and not those fully sythetic of chemicals
Quote
#10
Vitamin D, Vitamin C and Zinc , three together could
beat off the virus without knowing it.
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: