Vote Nicole for tharman to be PM
30-6-2020 10:58 PM
puntfast2014 said:
Yes, agreed.
She maybe already at least a Minister of State of she join PAP in 2011. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Joining PAP is going for $$$. Plus selling away your soul.
That's why PAP these days can only attract 2nd and 3rd grade candidates.
30-6-2020 1:32 PM
lionkingch55 said:
Residents of East Coast should vote for Nicole to get rid of stroke heng. Then tharman will be next pm. Please do Singapore a favour.

Tharman is from the wrong party. Can he do any good? Bringing in more lousy fellows on his coattails in the GRCs, 'jiakliowbi' and harm Singapore citizens. Not the formula.
30-6-2020 2:24 PM
menghuii said:
heng has to be around to answer for 100bil spending

You forget about CECA?
Tomorrow will be better than Today
[Image: image-1.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
30-6-2020 1:41 PM
river said:
i think the next in line after Heng is CCS, do you want that? Rolling on the flor laughing
Who is more likely to lose?
CCS or Heng ?
1-7-2020 1:46 AM
Ionel said:
Tharman is from the wrong party. Can he do any good? Bringing in more lousy fellows on his coattails in the GRCs, 'jiakliowbi' and harm Singapore citizens. Not the formula.
So you propose that we kick PAP out of the driver's seat?
Then who will drive the vehicle?
All the passengers each grab the steering wheel and each one wants to go different direction?
Each one want to be in control?
Wrong lah!

Should be "Vote Nicole for Pritam to be PM!" thumbs up
I believe some mp also dont like the pap system but no choice wan $$$$ and easy job.there is so many dogs carry the mp balls.just open mouths some dogs will do for you
1-7-2020 8:51 AM
ahnya said:
Who is more likely to lose?
CCS or Heng ?

both equally capable but i think the population prefers Heng over CCS. don't underestimage CCS, he may speak a bit unpolished and a few fumbles with cotton, but make no mistake, he is a very smart person.
1-7-2020 8:57 AM
ahnya said:
So you propose that we kick PAP out of the driver's seat?
Then who will drive the vehicle?
All the passengers each grab the steering wheel and each one wants to go different direction?
Each one want to be in control?

Pritam can be in the driver seat mah!

You don't think so meh? Laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)