WOW, Australia has the 2nd largest community of overseas Singaporeans!
Singaporean Australians can refer to Australians who are from or are of Singaporean descent or Singaporeans residing in Australia for work or educational purposes. According to the 2006 Australian census, 39,969 Australians were born in Singapore while 4,626 claimed Singaporean ancestry, either alone or with another ancestry. In 2019, the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs statistics showed the Singaporean community in Australia had a population of 64,739, with the number including both Australians of Singapore origin and Singaporeans residing in Australia. It is the 2nd largest community of overseas Singaporeans, behind the community in Malaysia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singaporean_Australians
When I visited a very ulu suburb 25km outside Perth, I saw a foodcourt like coffeeshop with a lot of Sporeans eating and chatting, both stall owners and customers are Sporeans, no Aussies. Laughing

Outside foodcourt got a cakeshop owned by Sporeans.
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, century, TalkingStock, PervertoSan, MrMarket, Obamao, Pascoe, Teaserteam, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
There is another ulu suburb 30km away from Perth, got a lot of Msians and Sporeans, got a mosque also but high crime rate. Surprised
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, century, TalkingStock, PervertoSan, MrMarket, Obamao, Pascoe, Teaserteam, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

Only 64,739?
So little.
Msians like to live in Melbourne while Sporeans prefer Perth as it is nearer to Spore, but is the difference? Surprised

the beaches in Perth are 10 times better than that in Melbourne, the city is brand new with a lot of new office towers, hotels and trendy apartment but weather too hot, 24 degree and above with hot sunlight. However job opportunities are much less other than oil & gas and mining. Big smile

5-3-2021 3:16 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
the beaches in Perth are 10 times better than that in Melbourne, the city is brand new with a lot of new office towers, hotels and trendy apartment but weather too hot, 24 degree and above with hot sunlight. However job opportunities are much less other than oil & gas and mining. Big smile

Melbourne is expected to overtake Sydney as Australia's largest city by 2026.
New modelling from the Centre for Population has revealed 6.2 million people are expected live in the Victorian capital by 2030 – surpassing the 6 million projected in Sydney.

5 Dec 2020
5-3-2021 3:05 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
When I visited a very ulu suburb 25km outside Perth, I saw a foodcourt like coffeeshop with a lot of Sporeans eating and chatting, both stall owners and customers are Sporeans, no Aussies. Laughing

walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, a distant relative of mine had already migrated to Brisbane about 10 years ago lah! thumbs upWinking
Whole family there running a Singaporean Chinese restaurant lah! 245
5-3-2021 3:05 PM
lvlrsSTI said:

I think I went there before. There was one coffeeshop in Perth that sell Kueychap.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post
5-3-2021 3:11 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
Msians like to live in Melbourne while Sporeans prefer Perth as it is nearer to Spore, but is the difference? Surprised

Perth is more ulu feeling.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)