WOW, Australia has the 2nd largest community of overseas Singaporeans!
It is always prudent to have a backup plan in a bigger and stable country...whereas our MrsLiar got kickout of it.. Rolling on the flor laughing
5-3-2021 3:37 PM
scythain said:
Why the number of Singaporeans emigrating to Australia keep increasing year after year?

Is there a shortage of food supply or lack of fresh drinking water?
[+] 1 user Likes rat28's post
6-3-2021 4:46 AM
sgbuffett said:
It's a mistake to go live in such places where crime and drugs are so common
Basically unsafe place to live
Be open minded..

Huge abundant opportunities for law makers, crime and drugs educators, teachers, peace keeping volunteers, law abiding police force, doctors, healthcare providers, gym, religion, facility contractors, nutrition and health products, new medical marijuana etc, the list goes on..

Artificially created, Singapore is make believe "Fantasy island" with peter pan.

one man's meat is another man's poison.
No wonder so many people, including Singaporeans migrate to Australia.

Some successful, some not so successful.. but doesn't matter happy or not happy ending, should learn to stop complaining and move on.

https://blog.seedly.sg/how-migrate-out-s...ns-salary/

Winking
[Image: UVOCoe9.png]

The table says net income in Australia is 62k, which is lower than average income in Spore. Cost of living in Australia is 15% lower is total BS, the truth is the cost of living down there is 15-20% higher than that in Spore, a plate of fried rice is now A$12, Value Meals in McDonslds cost A$10-15, even the traffic fine is 3 times of that in Spore, when I was caught using mobile phone browsing while driving in Melbourne, got fined A$485, every year the fine will increase by 3-5%, the only things more expensive are the cars and private properties

12-3-2021 2:06 PM
chat said:
No wonder so many people, including Singaporeans migrate to Australia.

Some successful, some not so successful.. but doesn't matter happy or not happy ending, should learn to stop complaining and move on.

Winking
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, century, TalkingStock, PervertoSan, MrMarket, Obamao, Pascoe, Teaserteam, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
12-3-2021 2:31 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
[Image: UVOCoe9.png]

The table says net income in Australia is 62k, which is lower than average income in Spore. Cost of living in Australia is 15% lower is total BS, the truth is the cost of living down there is 15-20% higher than that in Spore, a plate of fried rice is now A$12, Value Meals in McDonslds cost A$10-15, even the traffic fine is 3 times of that in Spore, when I was caught using mobile phone browsing while driving in Melbourne, got fined A$485, every year the fine will increase by 3-5%, the only things more expensive are the cars and private properties

Actually I noticed quite a lot Youngster to middle age Singaporean at Thailand as PR.
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
Thailand is good, however during recent trips I found if is getting more expensive at least in Bangkok, by the time we retire it will no longer be affordable, must move to the north for cheaper living. thumbs up

12-3-2021 2:53 PM
[[ForeverAlone]] said:
Actually I noticed quite a lot Youngster to middle age Singaporean at Thailand as PR.
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, century, TalkingStock, PervertoSan, MrMarket, Obamao, Pascoe, Teaserteam, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

GST is Australia is 10% and will increase to 15% soon while in Spore when garment wanted to increase to 10% many make noise, many want to migrate to Australia, do they know the GST there is much higher and cost of living is 20% higher and income tax rate is at 25-45% range?

5-3-2021 3:10 PM
scythain said:
Only 64,739?
So little.

Aiya... u are one of them in Aust. Bye
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12507367]

'Australia – Average salary: S$81,000
Let’s start with the most popular country Singaporeans aim to move to… With 67,000 Singaporeans as of 2015, it’s no surprise that it’s… Australia.

Many Singaporeans aim to move here because of its great opportunities to study but also because of how it is somewhat similar to Singapore, with it being a multi-cultural society!
'

The above excerpt from the article, kinda similar to what my friends have told me. I think it's good that I have friends who have shared their migration stories, so I need not rely too much on the internet for info.. too many false and biased info. in this forum.

Winking
Well, 81k is gross pay before tax, after tax only left 56k, understand? Cool

In Spore if your gross pay is 81k, after tax you still can bring home 78k. thumbs up Laughing

12-3-2021 4:02 PM
chat said:

'Australia – Average salary: S$81,000
Let’s start with the most popular country Singaporeans aim to move to… With 67,000 Singaporeans as of 2015, it’s no surprise that it’s… Australia.

Many Singaporeans aim to move here because of its great opportunities to study but also because of how it is somewhat similar to Singapore, with it being a multi-cultural society!
'

The above excerpt from the article, kinda similar to what my friends have told me. I think it's good that I have friends who have shared their migration stories, so I need not rely too much on the internet for info.. too many false and biased info. in this forum.

Winking

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)