WOW, Australia has the 2nd largest community of overseas Singaporeans!
So,

Australia is the no. 1 destination for Singaporeans to migrate.
Australia is also the no. 1 destination for Singaporeans for overseas studies.
Australia has the 2nd largest community of overseas Singaporeans, besides Malaysia.
Australia average salary after taxes, is higher than those in NZ, Canada and the U.S.

I guess doesn't matter there are a very insignificant minority of anti-Australia sentiment in this forum, the travel bubble currently in discussion between Australia and Singapore is indeed good news for the majority of Singaporeans and Australians.

thumbs up
16-3-2021 1:20 PM
chat said:
So,

Australia is the no. 1 destination for Singaporeans to migrate.
Australia is also the no. 1 destination for Singaporeans for overseas studies.
Australia has the 2nd largest community of overseas Singaporeans, besides Malaysia.
Australia average salary after taxes, is higher than those in NZ, Canada and the U.S.

I guess doesn't matter there are a very insignificant minority of anti-Australia sentiment in this forum, the travel bubble currently in discussion between Australia and Singapore is indeed good news for the majority of Singaporeans and Australians.

thumbs up

I am not anti-Australia but just to share the truth and facts under the rosy outfit as I have been there for so many years. I would suggest you should get on the next flight downunder and spend 1 year or two before drawing any conclusions. Comparing to the 90s, Australia is no longer cheap and attractive, full of foreigners from Asia, Africa, Europe and South America. Anti-foreigner sentiment is high, immigration rules have been tightened more than ever.

Oops, they won't let you in as all foreigners are banned from entering Australia for the past one year...but I can still go in and out freely. Laughing
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, century, TalkingStock, PervertoSan, MrMarket, Obamao, Pascoe, Teaserteam, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
16-3-2021 1:30 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
I am not anti-Australia but just to share the truth and facts under the rosy outfit as I have been there for so many years. I would suggest you should get on the next flight downunder and spend 1 year or two before drawing any conclusions. Comparing to the 90s, Australia is no longer cheap and attractive, full of foreigners from Asia, Africa, Europe and South America. Anti-foreigner sentiment is high, immigration rules have been tightened more than ever.

Oops, they won't let you in as all foreigners are banned from entering Australia for the past one year...but I can still go in and out freely. Laughing

With all due respect, your views have been biased, negative, senseless and mostly baseless. But it's ok, that's your views and you have made them known in several threads including this one.

No one is perfect without flaws. Likewise, no country is perfect without flaws. For many who have migrated, doesn't matter to Australia, U.S., Canada, Malaysia, NZ etc.. some are successful some are not. I have friends who have migrated to Australia for many years since graduation. Not all a bed of roses, but I can see they are happy and doing well.. career, and their social life.

Unlike my friends, there are probably those who have failed and not doing well, hence the frustrations and negative views. As in a company, some able to get the promotion, and some unable hence the frustrations and sometimes hatred. This is unfortunate, but I think they should learn to move on and stop being a loser.

I rather believe my friends whom I have known for many years, and the facts from the news sites I have quoted in this thread.

thumbs up
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)