Watching HK is like watching a comedy show
10-10-2019 1:10 PM
orlando said:

American Imperialist Hong Kong Bill

I'm only interested what do Hongkies really want in future. For the rest, I'm not interested in whatever BS others are telling.
10-10-2019 1:12 PM
YOLORANT said:
I can't imagine if singaporeans are doing the same acts as hongkies.

destroying their own home ? Bye Bye

They have many supporters in this forum!

Probably these people are hopping that such dramas will happen in Singapore? Thinking

06OCT2019亞婆幫手拆路障
this moronic girl* 陈怡, a paid communist writer....whole street of blood, 2000+ arrested...to her is comedy...same to all cold blooded communist dogs here....her whole family died, a comedy to her....no feeling, because is a dog.....
they fight for HK future & human right.....comedy? her life is only eat shyt & fcuk....
grow old, all has proud memory, she clean toilet till died, that is her life story to her children.... Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up

HK & HK police are really sick & sickening liao.....human will not behave this way....have fun.... Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up
10-10-2019 1:19 PM
century said:
this moronic century

Another comedian is here! Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

亞婆冒生死 獨力拆路障
10-10-2019 1:13 PM
sdecww said:
I'm only interested what do Hongkies really want in future. For the rest, I'm not interested in whatever BS others are telling.

Hear the truth from the big BOSS!

“漢奸黎”!黎智英公然宣稱香港是在為美國而戰

http://blog.dwnews.com/post-1159778.html
传黎智英怂恿记协“赶印一万张记者证” 或侵扰香港新闻自由

在一些观察者看来,过去几个月暴力裹挟下的香港,面临着一个必须正视的事实:部分香港媒体或许已演变为达成政治目的的工具。10月4日,特首林郑宣布订立《禁止蒙面规例》后被暴力示威者疯狂报复,香港骚乱升级。因为规例规定记者可豁免佩戴口罩,有消息称壹传媒创办人黎智英怂恿香港记者协会,“赶印一万张记者证”,将暴力示威者伪装成公民记者,欲对抗规例,试图为暴力示威者合法戴面罩,为暴力骚乱持续发酵创造条件。
Too many fly by night online "journalists" trying to make a living on the internet.

香港祸乱根源,5年前中央就已看透,香港的某些人,该出来走两步了

去元下甲叫英東. 長袖巧舞大洋中.
一朝驚聞金雞叫. 犯險拯救血默同.
心念中華兒女. 定下三世情濃.
長江留佳話. 大道不停中.

瓜田李下 自家成. 攬炒財技得人驚.
買空賣空 周圍撥. 官箱勾結黑人增.
每搞一次轉臉 百姓步步為營.
富莫过三代 何來窗前麗景.
千山算盡 闊水難停.
不如歸去 安享太平.

我支持香港警察. 你地可以来打我了.. Wink Rolling on the flor laughing
10-10-2019 1:13 PM
sdecww said:

Jimmy Lai : "We are fighting for America!"

[Image: 860a7fa9gy1g5tkgrx3olj21400u0q81.jpg]
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)