We have many high IQ forummers in SG Talk !
#1
Many here can put forth intelligent arguments ! Surprised
[+] 1 user Likes JustGreat's post
Quote
#2
U God also need IQ ah? Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#3
i am one of the intelligent ones but recently i am being pulled down by my own personal negative thoughts.
Quote
#4
14-8-2019 6:23 PM
Notdumb said:
U God also need IQ ah? Rolling on the flor laughing

Your photo very handsome hor Geek
Quote
#5
14-8-2019 6:26 PM
JustGreat said:
Your photo very handsome hor Geek

Your photo very cute hor Geek
[Image: mC2QfT9.png]
Quote
#6
14-8-2019 6:23 PM
lauren said:
i am one of the intelligent ones but recently i am being pulled down by my own personal negative thoughts.

bro try to stay positive.
[+] 1 user Likes hfourhappy's post
Quote
#7
14-8-2019 6:26 PM
JustGreat said:
Your photo very handsome hor Geek

I'm real MAN hor. Not like someone Fake. Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post
Quote
#8
Having intelligence does matter as much as whether you use your god given gifts well.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Quote
#9
14-8-2019 6:49 PM
Notdumb said:
I'm real MAN hor. Not like someone Fake. Rolling on the flor laughing

Your real photo?
[Image: mC2QfT9.png]
Quote
#10
come again????
be careful what you post.
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: