Wear Black t shirt , clothes go vote show we against greedy New PAP
30-6-2020 10:50 PM
maipenrai said:
Don't promote and encourage meaningless and stupid idea like that.

It will only polarised the country.

If you want to vote the opposition, just do it.

This is not what idea etc , is showing THE PEOPLE POWER , end of the day u vote for who your choice.
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
The last time I wore black shirt to send lky on his last journey. We should wear black so lky spirit for a better life for Singaporeans can once again return to this land.

Vote for the party that care for the citizens not just a show you care for residents... If the compass is pointing wrongly, you cannot keep that compass around anymore, cos you will horlan...
30-6-2020 11:15 PM
[[ForeverAlone]] said:
This is not what idea etc , is showing THE PEOPLE POWER , end of the day u vote for who your choice.

Power my foot. I will also call on people to wear black t shirt, clothes to go vote again the useless Oppies to neutralise your stupid act to encourage social unrest and disobedience. You want to turn Singapore into a Hong Kan issit?
30-6-2020 11:40 PM
maipenrai said:
Power my foot. I will also call on people to wear black t shirt, clothes to go vote again the useless Oppies to neutralise your stupid act to encourage social unrest and disobedience. You want to turn Singapore into a Hong Kan issit?

Dont angry leh. Wait your COVID relapse again. Rolling on the flor laughing
30-6-2020 10:55 PM
sticw said:
Polarised the country? Now emperor trying to say no need opposition as NCMP and MP same got voting rights. Go for experience woh, but PAP never field newbies? Lol k#@ really kindergarten kid talk...

Think better tell all PAP to get out of office and take up the NCMP lor... Ah Teo as NCMP more suitable since he don't like to walk the ground and humble his shoes in commoner HDB estates. Lol

It is not better tell all PAP to get out of office and take up the NCMP.
It is better tell the Oppy to try to win and get into office and so no need to take up the NCMP.
30-6-2020 10:51 PM
Notdumb said:
U can propose wear with words printed "I PAP plp!" Wat. Rolling on the flor laughing

A bot also can do better than you. You negative productivity.
30-6-2020 11:45 PM
maipenrai said:
A bot also can do better than you. You negative productivity.

Your plp skill getting rusty liao. Is is cause by covid? Rolling on the flor laughing
30-6-2020 11:40 PM
maipenrai said:

Stupid idea like that no show him some color he don't know he playing with fire.
30-6-2020 11:47 PM
maipenrai said:
Stupid idea like that no show him some color he don't know he playing with fire.

Wah jialat liao. Covid is making u ownself talk to ownself. Rolling on the flor laughing
Cannot risk wearing red T-shirt, might be mistaken for a commie. Laughing
nemo me impune lacessit waiting
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)