Were you attend if your friends/colleaguse constantly ask you to join in for...
11-7-2019 2:50 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, you're welcome to my church but no force no obligations lah! thumbs upWinking

Your church have young beautiful horny girls ?
11-7-2019 2:50 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, you're welcome to my church but no force no obligations lah! thumbs upWinking

Bro, sunday is for home lah.
Only christian friends and acquaintances invite to their churches, catholic friends never, but used to go solo to Novena just to search. Laughing
only blur like sotong emperor kid brother, sotong emperor more blurrer
[+] 1 user Likes SotongOngTee's post
11-7-2019 4:48 PM
SotongOngTee said:
Only christian friends and acquaintances invite to their churches, catholic friends never, but used to go solo to Novena just to search. Laughing

walaneh! Big Grin
Roman Catholics don't because they're not taught to reach out to nonbelievers lah! 245
Why you never answer my question ?
11-7-2019 4:59 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! Big Grin
Roman Catholics don't because they're not taught to reach out to nonbelievers lah! 245
Catholic dun bec they believe that you will go only when GOD is calling...no point ask someone to go but his motive is looking foe hirny gals
[+] 3 users Like RSZ's post
11-7-2019 6:55 PM
RSZ said:
Catholic dun bec they believe that you will go only when GOD is calling...no point ask someone to go but his motive is looking foe hirny gals

walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, thank you for your feedback lah! thumbs upWinking
11-7-2019 6:58 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, thank you for your feedback lah! thumbs upWinking

Bro, it is better to go alone.
Why? You go there for praying and not to chit chat and see whether got pretty girls or not.
11-7-2019 10:38 AM
hfourhappy said:
...religious talks/events during weekend?

Which church? NCC ah?? Pastor Prince ah? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
11-7-2019 4:48 PM
SotongOngTee said:

i also discover catholics never jio people to church wan......unlike charismatic christians keep asking till very irritating...
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)