Were you attend if your friends/colleaguse constantly ask you to join in for...
I don't believe in any religion, because I don't trust man to speak behalf of god.
12-7-2019 8:39 PM
RSZ said:
Someone knock my door and asked me what l believed...after told him..he said...only thru his...l can go heaven..l told him...if l go b4 him...whereever l am...l let him know....he stunned...and l closed the door

We are trying to be nice to them by telling them I am not so-so and not interested in so-so, yet they still trying to preach you to go...that is the problem.
13-7-2019 7:25 AM
hfourhappy said:
We are trying to be nice to them by telling them I am not so-so and not interested in so-so, yet they still trying to preach you to go...that is the problem.

Bec of that she is my enemy.at work..HR Mgr...all promotion chances dead...best of all gave me a badge no...004..why the CEO is 001..CFO is 002...me small fish 004 huh...hope l die....tried many ways to get me out...lau kokkok...no one want...not sure got spider web in hole or not...
How do you see such person if :

He/she told you he/she every weekend attend events, etc...(religions).
He/she told you "Since I attend such events, I am not those who do people bad, etc"
Yet, when there is problem, you offer help. In the end, he/she kept asking you and you told him, hard to solve the problem.
He/she told you "cannot, must solve".
Hey, your problem initially and I offer to help you, now you push the problem to me??
Attend such religious talks every weekend and yet heart still very bad.
13-7-2019 8:49 AM
RSZ said:
Bec of that she is my enemy.at work..HR Mgr...all promotion chances dead...best of all gave me a badge no...004..why the CEO is 001..CFO is 002...me small fish 004 huh...hope l die....tried many ways to get me out...lau kokkok...no one want...not sure got spider web in hole or not...

That’s the problem with the zealous fanatic type. Disagree with them and you are their enemy number one.
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
18-7-2019 8:23 AM
p1acebo said:
That’s the problem with the zealous fanatic type. Disagree with them and you are their enemy number one.

Brother, that is probably why whatever donkeys say, all yes sir.
18-7-2019 11:46 AM
hfourhappy said:
Brother, that is probably why whatever donkeys say, all yes sir.

Sis.... not hee haw? Big Grin
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
18-7-2019 11:50 AM
p1acebo said:
Sis.... not hee haw? Big Grin

Brother yes those donkeys only make hee haw hee haw and local HODs nod nod nod , yes sir yes sir.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)