What is the secret of Dr Mathatier's long life
#31
His open secret is this.

Stop eating before you are full. The teaching of the Prophet.
Quote
#32
spend some time on this series on hua di ne jing
it will help a little.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke59LW1ypgI
Quote
#33
11-9-2019 8:12 PM
bw2013 said:
His open secret is this.

Stop eating before you are full. The teaching of the Prophet.


No, he suc.k and swallow too much s.perm from others kkj
Quote
#34
He does not know that he is already dead.
Quote
#35
11-9-2019 3:14 PM
David Rasif said:
because he is truthful and caring for his citizens and dont think of ways and ways to get more money from taxpayers

You blur sotong! His family is a billionaire
Quote
#36
11-9-2019 3:14 PM
David Rasif said:
because he is truthful and caring for his citizens and dont think of ways and ways to get more money from taxpayers

You think so? and not secretly increasing the wealth in his son"s bank account? Just wondering.
Tomorrow will be better than Today
Quote
#37
11-9-2019 3:03 PM
OLT said:
he cannot tahan lose to lao lee, so feel shiok bullying his son...
Dont be biased.
He also lashing his own kind leh.

Recently got 1 lousy king kena forced to abdicate due to squandering tax payer $$$. thumbs up
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
Quote
#38
12-9-2019 7:33 AM
QE3 said:
Dont be biased.
He also lashing his own kind leh.

Recently got 1 lousy king kena forced to abdicate due to squandering tax payer $$$. thumbs up

haha i admit i am bias against him. but u are the last person in this forum to tell me not be bias..

Laughing
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: