What's Minister Iswaran going to do to get Singapore out of political mess in India?
9-11-2019 7:52 AM
teeth53 said:
MUST ASK CECA HENG..... thumbs up

They Taichi till we dunno who is responsible
9-11-2019 8:04 AM
dynamite said:
SG PMET FOLKS. TELL ALL HOHH. ALL KENA CECA BEY LIN GHU...LIAO.
dynamite said:
ISWARAN WHY BUILT A BIG TROJAN HORSE N BRING TEN OF THOUSAND INDIA TRASH INTO SG, MANY CAME WITH QUESTIONABLE FAKE DEEPLOMESS N FAKE DEEPGREED THAT CAN EASILY BOT.
9-11-2019 8:31 AM
teeth53 said:
ISWARAN WHY BUILT A BIG TROJAN HORSE N BRING TEN OF THOUSAND INDIA TRASH INTO SG, MANY CAME WITH QUESTIONABLE FAKE DEEPLOMESS N FAKE DEEPGREED THAT CAN EASILY BOT.

I heard many people telling me who are responsible for ceca but they pointed to different persons. It is so confusing.
9-11-2019 8:36 AM
dynamite said:
I heard many people telling me who are responsible for ceca but they pointed to different persons. It is so confusing.
Everything leads to one man..

More recently, helping to draw up a master-plan for the new capital of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.

And Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong noted that the “substantial” benefits from the good relations nurtured over time have — while not always immediately felt — cascaded down to ordinary Singaporeans and businesses, from job opportunities provided by Indian firms setting up shop in Singapore to a slice of the multibillion-dollar infrastructure pie in Andhra Pradesh for the Republic’s companies.

A S$ 4 bn pie?
dynamite said:

Ultimately, the biggest boss has to take responsibility

Hara kiri is the right method as suggested by Ah Cow
dynamite said:

The govt can slaughter a dozen of them indiscriminately and still costs less than
S$ 4 000 000 000.
9-11-2019 1:09 PM
stoki said:
Ultimately, the biggest boss has to take responsibility

Hara kiri is the right method as suggested by Ah Cow

All roads lead to Rome
dynamite said:

No need to be confused...the answer is here....it was PAP PM Lee who signed the CECA with India PM.
Quote:Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong today signed the India-Singapore Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement (CECA). This landmark agreement is India�s first ever CECA and is also the first comprehensive economic pact between Singapore and a South Asian country.
http://www.nas.gov.sg/archivesonline/spe...629983.htm
[+] 1 user Likes Billionaire's post
9-11-2019 1:30 PM
Billionaire said:
No need to be confused...the answer is here....it was PAP PM Lee who signed the CECA with India PM.

PM Lee must accept full responsibility
9-11-2019 1:30 PM
Billionaire said:

9-11-2019 2:51 PM
sukhoi35 said:
PM Lee must accept the responsibility

PM Lee as the CEO of this nation, have to answer for the unfair contract/MOU between India and Singapore. We don't expect PM Lee to do hara kiri, but at least say sorry for this saga... Angry Angry
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)