What's Minister Iswaran going to do to get Singapore out of political mess in India?
11-11-2019 12:09 PM
Ola said:
P A P signed the CECA, then they are responsible as a TEAM. I don't care who.

Anyway, their musical chair is every 5 years. So how to track WHO?

Just like MOM made a mess with Employment Pass. it is still PA P that is FULLY accountability.
AGREE?
Laughing

MoM has been sending PMETs to abattoir to be slaughtered.
31-10-2019 10:01 AM
dynamite said:
Who are responsible for the ceca agreement?
PMET CECA Si Ka Bey Lin Cho. Si La Leow Liao.

Netizens reject Minister Chan Chun Sing’s claim that CECA does not snatch job opportunities meant for Singaporeans
9-11-2019 8:31 AM
teeth53 said:
ISWARAN WHY BUILT A BIG TROJAN HORSE N BRING TEN OF THOUSAND INDIA TRASH INTO SG, MANY CAME WITH QUESTIONABLE FAKE DEEPLOMESS N FAKE DEEPGREED THAT CAN EASILY BOT.
PAP Bo Kia Lan Tu-Lan ...ai
11-11-2019 10:55 AM
David Rasif said:
How can a top nation official be so stupig
not one only?

so many of them
11-11-2019 12:09 PM
Ola said:
P A P signed the CECA, then they are responsible as a TEAM. I don't care who.

Anyway, their musical chair is every 5 years. So how to track WHO?

Just like MOM made a mess with Employment Pass. it is still PA P that is FULLY accountability.

AGREE?

Laughing

It's an old phrase, basically anonymous – that politicians are a lot like diapers: They should be changed frequently, and for the same reason. Keep that in mind the next time you vote.
4 hours ago
sukhoi35 said:
It's an old phrase, basically anonymous – that politicians are a lot like diapers: They should be changed frequently, and for the same reason. Keep that in mind the next time you vote.

I have already promised NotDumb 10 months ago. That I don't have a perm job, I will not vote for P AP.
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
4 hours ago
Ola said:
I have already promised NotDumb 10 months ago. That I don't have a perm job, I will not vote for P AP.

I don't vote PAP too
P A P with over-paid salary, over- crowded team, over- education keep on over-talking about FWs again?

Reserving Top 12 Lousy Unwanted jobs for citizens makes them proud ?

Even MP Iswaran said Employment Pass is tightened, but only for 3 or 4 months? The MOST critical point is MOM Policy remains the same like past 12 years- NO Levy and NO QUOTA for Employment Pass.

有屁用?

[Image: qeeD6JC.png]
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)