What's for dinner later leh?
16-9-2020 6:21 PM
Yanghua said:
About one in nine Singapore residents is diabetic, as far as the available data shows.

But Singapore residents include Malaysians who are PRs and the incidence of diabetes is higher there, which may have raised our "statistic".

Anyway, I would assume that out of 50 SgTalkers - assuming we have this number - about 5 to 6 would be diabetic.

So that's about 10% of the people?
17-9-2020 12:40 AM
Ah_Boy33 said:
So that's about 10% of the people?

Yes. About 10% or you could say it's "double one"....that's 11%.

In absolute numbers, that's about 400,000 people. This will increase as people getting diabetes are now younger, some even in their 30s.
15-9-2020 4:52 PM
Ah_Boy33 said:
Any craving for dinner later?

my two girls and i went for Korean BBQ, whilst playing with our little baby boy in his stroller... Happy

15-9-2020 5:01 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
spicy meesiam

with cockles...? Winking
if you fling enough crap shit into the universe, occasionally the breeze is going to blow your way [Image: WCCg4lv.jpg]
16-9-2020 1:48 PM
Huliwang said:
Dynamite MIA today. Dunno what he ate for breakfast and lunch....... Thinking

I painting whole day yesterday. In between, buy chaipeng, eat ten mins and rest ten mins then continue. Now I know what the fw painter work day is like.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post
17-9-2020 8:28 AM
ToBeUK said:
my two girls and i went for Korean BBQ, whilst playing with our little baby boy in his stroller... Happy

with cockles...? Winking

I think lee ah long wanted to say meesiam mai hiam not hum, because meesiam can never hv hum
17-9-2020 8:36 AM
dynamite said:
I painting whole day yesterday. In between, buy chaipeng, eat ten mins and rest ten mins then continue. Now I know what the fw painter work day is like.
No wonder dun see your breakfast yesterday....... Laughing

17-9-2020 8:52 AM
Huliwang said:
No wonder dun see your breakfast yesterday....... Laughing

Today u will see me whole day.
17-9-2020 8:11 AM
Yanghua said:
Yes. About 10% or you could say it's "double one"....that's 11%.

In absolute numbers, that's about 400,000 people. This will increase as people getting diabetes are now younger, some even in their 30s.

Yeah ba.. You should heard of xiao gui as well... 36yo only.. So sad. Aiyo
17-9-2020 8:44 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
I think lee ah long wanted to say meesiam mai hiam not hum, because meesiam can never hv hum

not to worry, if it is against the constitution to have hum with meesiam, then change the constitution.... 245
if you fling enough crap shit into the universe, occasionally the breeze is going to blow your way [Image: WCCg4lv.jpg]
Ate this Taiwanese cafe - Eat 3 Bowls with my friend.
Lu rou rice and shredded chicken rice are nicee.. However we felt that oyster Mee sua just so-so...

The Taiwanese Sausage $3.80 kinda ex for that portion..

Just sharing my friend's Instagram Foodie account below. Do follow and support her Big Grin Big Grin
https://www.instagram.com/jiakpapa.sg

[Image: gp4aHl0.jpg]
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)