'What to do? I think very soon will close': The plight of money changers in S'pore wi
13-9-2020 4:30 PM
gemstar said:
Reputable ones are at raffles place, Arcade.

Im not from that area so no point go down so nearest airport Tongue sticking out
13-9-2020 4:32 PM
Pascoe said:
Not sure what constitutes reputable, unless there’s money changers that give fake currencies. Arcade changers have one of the best rates.

You guys are right, the one at Arcade in town gives the best deal...... Big smile Big smile Thinking notworthy thumbs up
13-9-2020 4:36 PM
debono said:
You guys are right, the one at Arcade in town gives the best deal...... Big smile Big smile Thinking notworthy thumbs up

yes I know where , I forgot the name, last time I worked at Tung center and there was this back alley..now no more.
Don't need exchanging currency lah... Just open bank accounts and start collecting the local currency. Then just local currency lah. If traveling to a new place, just use Visa or MasterCard. Lol
my few hundreds ringgit in the wallet for bery long liao.

No chance to use... Crying
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12507367]
I always ask my Maid to bring in billions tp Singapore.
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue.
13-9-2020 3:08 PM
hfourhappy said:
[Image: 933655.jpeg]

https://mothership.sg/2020/09/money-chan...singapore/

https://mothership.sg/2020/09/money-chan...singapore/

vellllllllly goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood ah thumbs up

been hoping for this day to come for decades................ Big hug

day of reckoning for these Indian bloodsucking Joh Boh Lans...............long overdue.......... Nudie

hope cashless payments and COVID-19 will wipe these bastards out............ Bananeyessss
[+] 1 user Likes NaPoLeon PorLumPar's post
When money becomes fully digitized.... all this trade will be history.....
Shut down all! Peoplespark chinatown all Close shop..together with Tour Agencies shop there...all deep in unpaid Rental!
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue.
Laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)