What to do after retirement?
16-1-2020 12:11 AM
Lovesg said:
When you are in your 50s

It’s depending on how much $ you can burn per day
19-1-2020 7:47 PM
Oneworld said:
Your sentence implied you have control not to "succumb" to s.ex, but in reality, its you do not have the capability to do it Laughing

Is it smelly? dance
Resistance is futile Happy
U need to have hobby or something u longing to do but can never find time to do it
Singapore is a working country, is a 24 hours machinery ...If u think u can retire here, it means u will suffer from depression
Just imagine u walk out from home from morning walk
What did u see ?
Office workers rushing to work, people's got something to do, purpose for the day ....
But u retired, u will have less purpose, u can sleep until 12pm , so that your day appear shorter , another 7 hours sky dark already
U will need very long time to get use to, not easy to kick your habit of working for past 40 or 50 years
...worst part is, u no longer received monthly salary ...
...That's the most daunting part, cpf simply not enough...
How are u going to sustain your hobby when u can barely have enough for two meals per day
One thing you must NEVER do when you retire....is try to trade shares.

Heard many horror stories.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
read some where that once a person stop work. totally retire. he will die within 20 years.
do some part time jobs 2-4 hrs a day so one has something to look forward to.
or volunteer, or hobby or etc.

spend 30 min exercise daily for health sake. or your coffin money will go to horsepital.

make sure your money can last till 120 years old, that is the design age for mortal. most will die between 50-65 years old with some odd balls living past 65 to 80. then lesser and lesser living friends.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)