What turn you off .... after 1st meeting ?
I think maybe this could be more useful insights for singles trying to get hitched..... (What not to Do....)

I chatted online with lady for 2 weeks and suggested we go for dinner to see each other 'live'. I knew she was a single mom and suggested she bring along her daughter if there is no one home to look after her.

We planned to meet at new mall and she suggested a Japanese restaurant. I am ok with it ... I like sashimi. She quite pleasant looking but during dinner kept correcting me to use 'positive statements'.

Bugger ... by end of evening I was wondering to myself "You so positive ... how come got such negative life?"
I never contacted her again and blocked her from my phone.
[+] 1 user Likes Unker888's post
Can intro to James here. He desperately need a gf. Rolling on the flor laughing
9-1-2019 12:05 PM
Unker888 said:
I think maybe this could be more useful insights for singles trying to get hitched..... (What not to Do....)

I chatted online with lady for 2 weeks and suggested we go for dinner to see each other 'live'. I knew she was a single mom and suggested she bring along her daughter if there is no one home to look after her.

We planned to meet at new mall and she suggested a Japanese restaurant. I am ok with it ... I like sashimi. She quite pleasant looking but during dinner kept correcting me to use 'positive statements'.

Bugger ... by end of evening I was wondering to myself "You so positive ... how come got such negative life?"

so during dinner u told her her breast is too small izit? if not why she ask u to use postiive statement?
U got wife and kids plus "maid" still need to go online look for free fark ah? Rolling on the flor laughing
Unker u gave free meals?
Unker888 said:

Money. Everything also I must pay.
9-1-2019 12:22 PM
Notdumb said:
U got wife and kids plus "maid" still need to go online look for free fark ah? Rolling on the flor laughing

I am happy Big smile
you enjoyed getting fark by me.
[+] 1 user Likes Unker888's post
Unker888 said:

Bro, how old is the lady?
How old is her daughter?
Unker888 said:

Bro, can tell us more what topics you both discussing??
Why she told you to be more positive?
12-1-2019 1:15 AM
Unker888 said:
I am happy Big smile
you enjoyed getting fark by me.

Me no gay. Exbb will look for u. Rolling on the flor laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)