When the monkies in white are led by a man labeled dishonourable by his own sister...
https://tinyurl.com/y3hs3xa4

[Image: cxu0rMG.png]
Gan Kim Yong?

Maybe wrong hiring done, too? Or need another 10 years of training.
. . . . . {I love my country, does not mean I love the government party}
I want to show this video.

Here is a young LHL claiming that a group detained by govt were well treated....and the same group said they were subject to harsh treatment.

Always wondered about the truth and think hard about. If they are not afraid of the truth ...why control the media why use propaganda

At the end it is about power and control of the people.

It is somewhat tragic for singaporeans when Japan, S Korea and Taiwan has moved away from such forms of govt to return the power back to the people so that it can never be abused.....but singapore is stuck in an old model unable to change.

They hold enormous power over citizens lives...everything from housing, retirement savings etc.they control what we hear on main stream media and has more laws than any other developed country to restrict the citizens.

I am sure many honorable principled people will not be willing to serve such pay masters....
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
12-2-2019 6:15 PM
serinagoddess said:
https://tinyurl.com/y3hs3xa4

[Image: cxu0rMG.png]
Who is this goondoo ..shut down your stupiq forum lah ..waste money lah
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
12-2-2019 6:51 PM
sgbuffett said:
I want to show this video.

Here is a young LHL claiming that a group detained by govt were well treated....and the same group said they were subject to harsh treatment.

Your father arrested meh ?? Your mother arrested meh ?? Don't smoke me ok ..wait I use my long d-ck to whip your stinky ass ok thumbs up
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
12-2-2019 6:53 PM
EXBB said:
Your father arrested meh ?? Your mother arrested meh ?? Don't smoke me ok ..wait I use my long d-ck to whip your stinky ass ok thumbs up

You know less than nothing that is a real problem
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post
If one is unable to face truth of one pasted how is one going face the challenges waiting ahead. Solution for one is ...siam ah~
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)