Where is my CPF?
9-1-2019 10:23 PM
Jac Lau Jac said:
Mine is with CPF.

What happened to theirs?

[Image: EysEhqG.png]

U put in cpf cos u scare your purchase wife makan it wat. Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post
9-1-2019 10:34 PM
Jac Lau Jac said:
Stupid fcuk.

You die, where is your cpf?

Mine goes to my wife.

Get it fcuking idiot.

Engage your brain before you open your mouth.

Don't bluff lah. U still got 2 other kids. Wife foreigner may get nothing. Rolling on the flor laughing
9-1-2019 10:27 PM
Notdumb said:
U put in cpf cos u scare your purchase wife makan it wat. Rolling on the flor laughing

Wife waiting eagerly for him to die faster so that she can go back Vietnam Buy a land and build a 5 storey housing and rent out ground floor to [email protected] Parlour..because his wife will be lonely without company here.
All Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue[Image: gr0dMbF.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes David Rasif's post
very loud protest......but very good point.... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
人正不怕影子歪
9-1-2019 10:25 PM
Notdumb said:
U think other countries so desperate for new citizens like SG ah.

Ask your Thai wife see can get u Thailand citizen or not.
Wats so good about thai citizenship?? ...fark your wife lah ..knnn clap
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
10-1-2019 3:13 AM
HdbTEH said:
very loud protest......but very good point.... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Nowonder your children dumped u at dustbin
9-1-2019 10:10 PM
marrythaigirlsg said:
There is probably only one type of people who will kpkb about CPF. These people don't even live in SG, probably move to other countries like australia then now struggling so want to take back CPF. Then again, why not these people just give up their citizenship and stop expecting to have the best of both worlds.

True .. Laughing
9-1-2019 10:27 PM
Notdumb said:
U don't want cpf bcos u scare your china wife take money run with Ah tiong
9-1-2019 10:12 PM
marrythaigirlsg said:
Oh wait, another type are msians, they buy a house here, have house in msia, they don't want to give up either and want to enjoy best of both worlds, then everyday kpkb about wanting to take back CPF.

Rolling on the flor laughing
so far I see my friends reach 55 and they are able to get their for money after maintain ms.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)