Which country's vaccine would you use, US, Russia, UK or China?
Russian vaccine tested only on 16 person in the first 2 phases of the test. 3rd phase trial result is unknown yet.

US and UK had joint development and found some people tested had extraordinary illness developed. But Trump had forced it's FDA to let go by end of Oct (because election is 3 Nov).

China's so far had no abnormal results from the test. FLG and fanboys claimed that results cannot be trusted. It is known that their 3rd phase tests are done in 14 countries including Russia, Morrocco, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Jordon, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Maxico, Peru, Brazil, Argentina and Canada. Can FLG and fanboys claim results are unreliable?

刚刚,中国疫苗供应名单曝光!这个国家入选太意外!五眼联盟彻底瓦解!川普大怒:“啥时候跟中国勾搭上了?!”

Frankly, I think this is a “scamdemic” and a vaccine is unnecessary.

If I had to pick a vaccine to use, I would go with the Russian one. Knowing the Russians, they probably injected a bunch of prisoners with the vaccine, then directly exposed those prisoners to the virus, then 杀人灭口 once successful.

I have no evidence for my theory about this, but I could ask my Russian contacts in London to confirm...
[+] 1 user Likes cj2's post
I will go for China's vaccine
Respect science, any vaccine that have least or no side effect.
All those that meet the criteria, should be offered.

《無色覺醒》 王丰 |中美疫苗研發比拚!大陸生技領先前茅!|20200915
17-9-2020 11:08 PM
Webinarian said:
Russian vaccine tested only on 16 person in the first 2 phases of the test. 3rd phase trial result is unknown yet.

US and UK had joint development and found some people tested had extraordinary illness developed. But Trump had forced it's FDA to let go by end of Oct (because election is 3 Nov).

China's so far had no abnormal results from the test. FLG and fanboys claimed that results cannot be trusted. It is known that their 3rd phase tests are done in 14 countries including Russia, Morrocco, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Jordon, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Maxico, Peru, Brazil, Argentina and Canada. Can FLG and fanboys claim results are unreliable?

刚刚,中国疫苗供应名单曝光!这个国家入选太意外!五眼联盟彻底瓦解!川普大怒:“啥时候跟中国勾搭上了?!”

3rd phase done already? Nope. Still in progress !
US and UK, some had illness? Nope.
One each for 2 vaccines.
That's not "some "
India
Singapore !!!!
You start looking at our own country ... and see .. how many big company run by India Indians then you get to understand .. India got a lot of smart talent so their drug must be the best ... warning: pls try the vaccine on your dog first , if no die in 3 days then only inject your own ...
[+] 1 user Likes tomiyaki's post
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asi...d-13115498

In coronavirus vaccine race, China inoculates thousands .....

"So far, among the people who who were vaccinated, no one has been sick with the disease," Guizhen Wu said on state TV. "So far, (the vaccination scheme) works very well. No side effect occurred."
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)