Who here is single foreveralone and never have a gf before in your entire life
2-8-2020 10:26 AM
hfourhappy said:
I can PM you and you need to make an appointment.
Give you discount.
127fs4573872
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
To get a girlfriend you have to be able to lie. You cant whisper sweet nothings and make empty promises? You're not gonna get a girlfriend unless your parents are filthy rich and there is a queue lining up outside your bungalow.

Many guys from asian backgrounds follow confusion and Buddhas teaching and got integrity hammered into them since young, these guys not going to be able to get girlfriends. Especially so in Singapore because PAP which worships integrity, made the average Singaporean men way too honest. This is why angmohs can get girls easily, lying, over promising, exaggerating (i.e. marketing) is second nature to them, its embedded into their culture.

Of course if you want to base your marriage on lies, its your choice but I wouldn't recommend marrying a girlfriend, esp if she isnt a virgin. Our ancestors figured that out thousands of years ago.
To get a pretty gf, you need to have a humongous schlong thumbs up
Resistance is futile Happy

Rolling on the flor laughing
got difference?
2-8-2020 10:13 AM
EXBB said:
U looking for s.ex slaves or girlfriend 127fs4573872
2-8-2020 9:18 AM
Surfer said:
Then find an animal. Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

Good one. Rolling on the flor laughing
Atbdcpjhj!!!!!!

Mindset Cures Our Diseases More than Medicines | 7 Mindsets For Success & Happiness
Citizen Power Game for Citizens to work together to Build a New Social System.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/singapor...apore-f24/
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)