why Jac so stupid
11-2-2019 10:25 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
face to face mediation session?

No, I was alone with the IO.
[Image: PMd91sO.jpg?1]
11-2-2019 10:29 PM
AhMoan said:
So the Police Officer going through this thread points out to you Oops is probably a woman ?

No, the police officer said nothing about Oops.
[Image: PMd91sO.jpg?1]
Depression lah. His first wife and children ignore him. His runaway viet bu wife dump her son to him but too fearful to do a DNA
He is deep in depression. I keep telling folks to ask him to go polyclinic get a referral to report to Buangkok Green

11-2-2019 10:32 PM
talents said:
why Jac so stupid
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
aiya, several thousand yrs ago kong fuses already said,

唯女子与小人难养也,近之则不逊,远之则怨
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink's post
@ Jac Lau Jac

I read your invitation to forum users to share their thoughts concerning your worst bugbear in the forum chatroom. Permit me to offer my two cents’ worth. Let’s read Ola’s post again: “He (Jac) always scold people who did not r@pe his daughter or Burn his house.”

Now are Ola’s words an incitement to ‘r@pe and burn?’ Hardly likely, in my view. In all probability, there’s no technical violation of the law because “did not” – the negative words Ola used – may exonerate him.

One gets the impression he was dropping the ‘r@pe and burn’ hint by insinuation rather than directly. But no matter what he insinuated, no sane person would do, or dare to do, something so horrible as ravishing a member of the fair s.ex and burning down someone’s home. R ape and arson attack are very serious criminal acts that carry lengthy jail times – of up to 24 years’ imprisonment for the former and life sentence for the latter. As far as I know, grudge matches are frequent occurrences in the forums but tracking someone you loathe in order to assault them physically or sexually is unheard-of.

People are likely to regard Ola’s words as something said in jest rather than an incitement to violence. As we know, online forums are full of half-assed comments, harmless jests, idle threats, words of recrimination, remarks verging on the farcical. Many things online are exaggerated, and most of us will know better than to take netizens’ remarks at face value. Happy Big smile
[+] 1 user Likes SIMTAN's post
11-2-2019 9:32 PM
Jac Lau Jac said:
Those who wish to help the elderly or needy can do so through this link - https://www.grassrootsconnect.org.sg/Vol...h-30G2xwFQ

‘This is the right n noble path to take ‘ said laotze .... N believe me u wud b ambly n richly rewarded along the way .... N to quote ‘ an idle mind is a Devil’s playground ! ‘ pls don’t waste your productive time here ! U can still contribute tons of good to society in need of Help !
Exbb n Jay Lau makes good partner Big Grin
11-2-2019 10:43 PM
Tangsen said:
Depression lah. His first wife and children ignore him. His runaway viet bu wife dump her son to him but too fearful to do a DNA
He is deep in depression. I keep telling folks to ask him to go polyclinic get a referral to report to Buangkok Green
planning is only half the equation to good life.
yourself
spouse
children
one level fooked up you are fooked all the way hope not. Rolling on the flor laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)