Lazy to read but always anyhow comment

Forum is his Garbage Centre

Vulagaritites

Arrogance

Selfishness

Grumpy and also whining and crying

?

?
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post
Yah
Imagine he left his faked bronze purposely outside his flat n u happen take the pic
N he accuses you stole it.

Lol
What goes around comes around
like a naked man strolling on the street and shouting at bypassers kua simi?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink's post
I was fine with Ah Jac all this while until he started attacking me for being anti P.A.P. So after that, I decided to make him my permanent b.itch lor.

Treeswing
[+] 2 users Like STUKA76_DADDY's post
3-2-2019 12:46 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
I was fine with Ah Jac all this while until he started attacking me for being anti P.A.P. So after that, I decided to make him my permanent b.itch lor.

Treeswing

Me too , gana whack by him for nothing....
[+] 3 users Like hfourhappy's post
he is courting trouble. most, not all, rich are humble people who are nice and courteous and try not to show off for fear of getting into trouble but rather focus on making more money.

he may be attracting some really badhats that are after his money.
[+] 2 users Like sudoku's post
"Why 99% people HATE Jac Lau SAI?"

that ah jac has >S$1mil sitting inside his cpf, where as other 99% people left with less than S$100K inside cpf feeling very insecure about old age ??.... dunsee

Happy
I think the hate feeling is from ones own jealousy . Most seen his million dollar cpf statement and can't take it anymore. It's called inferiority complex.
I don't hate anyone here .. I am here for entertainment that I cannot get from mainstream media
[+] 1 user Likes rat28's post
Where is Exbb????
I really miss him alot....
[+] 2 users Like hfourhappy's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)