Why do some men have mistresses who are uglier than wives?
12-1-2019 11:43 AM
Unker888 said:
Those who "knows" love making/s.ex understand the cock has no eyes. Only got feeling....once you have experienced "kung fu cb", looks no matter how pretty also like Ms Singapore only.

Faarkkk .... causing me to type above sentence made my oredi short dingo shrinks another inch.?

12-1-2019 11:58 AM
Huliwang said:
You mean those kungfu cb that can open a beer bottle cap?..... Laughing

walaneh! shock
Bro, I thought we have a Kungfu Panda here leh? Thinking
Yes. The Court can issue an order that awards the ex-wife an amount from the ex-husband's CPF as part of the divorce settlement. The money is often deducted when the husband reached the withdrawal age as the husband may not have enough CPF to pay the amount that was awarded by the courts at the time of the divorce.

Treeswing

12-1-2019 12:33 PM
Lukongsimi said:
How about sg the wife can still get the CPF after divorce?
12-1-2019 12:40 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock
You mean that guy that only lives on papaya and banana planted by himself..... Laughing

12-1-2019 12:54 PM
Huliwang said:
You mean that guy that only lives on papaya and banana planted by himself..... Laughing

walaneh! shock
Bro, What Do You Think leh? Thinking
12-1-2019 12:40 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock

Wahlaneh !!! You only know Kung Fu Panda ah? This is adult thread ... go do your maths homework don't read articles here.
STUKA76_DADDY is very experienced. Thank you.

Why do you call yourself STUKA76_DADDY? Is it because you are daddy to many kids, thanks to your very rich experience with different varieties of abalone?

12-1-2019 12:21 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Most guys are visual creatures. They are stimulated by both sight and action. If either one is missing, the other one needs to be freaking awesome to compensate for the absence of the other. S.ex with my ex-wife used to be great when we first started dating and during the first few years of the marriage because she got the looks, body and the attitude to want to enjoy s.ex with you. However, after 1000+ bonking sessions, I became Sian liao and showed less and less interest in wanting to have s.ex with her. She became emotionally badly affected by my heck care attitude and also started to show a lack of interest and desire to have s.ex with me too. So even though the face and body remained awesome, attitude becomes machiam like a pros who cannot wait to get the client to quickly cum and fu.ck off.

There were 2 fu.ck buddies of mine who are average looking. They are willing to try new things and then experiment them on me to see if it will lead to having better s.ex. Their BJs were simply out of this world and can see they make the effort to want to keep the guys happy. Their V holes are only average just like my ex-wife but their attitude is fu.cking good if not great.

But I wonder how some guys are able to put up with having s.ex with fat and/or ugly women when we are visual creatures. I really need to take my hat off to them for their ability to block out the negatives and focus on the positives, if any. I know Love is Blind but is Lust Blind too? Of course, there are those cases of mass rapes of women of all shapes, sizes and ages perpetuated in times of conflict and of individuals (especially Indians) who are simply desperate to r@pe any living thing with a hole but I am interested to know only about the average Joe, the common man in the street.

I had an ACS schoolmate who was one of my major clients when I was selling Blue Tapes to my schoolmates back in the 1980s. He became a gynecologist and I bumped into him several years ago at a coffeeshop at Mount E hospital. I jokingly told him he fulfilled his lifelong dream of looking at women's pu.ssies and touching them everyday. Laughing He gave me a very serious look and said this is one of the worst jobs to have if you are fond of puss.ies because you get to see all sorts of puss.ies and some of the disease infected ones were so ghastly looking and has such a strong terrible odor that he had to control himself from puking. The worst's part is that the unpleasant memory is forever etched into his mind. Anyway, it is impossible for him to enjoy touching and examining pussi.es because he had to do it always in the presence of his nurses to prevent false accusations of molest**.

I remembered back in 2000, I once took a young attractive gal to Sloan Court Hotel for a quickie as I was interested in making her a fu.ckbuddy. When I removed her panties, the smell from her pu.ssy was so overpowering, my cock contracted almost immediately. I had deliberately forgotten to bring along a condom and I regretted it at once. She performed an awesome CPR on my cock using her hands and mouth for several minutes to try and revive it but it was well and truly dead with no hope of any resurrection for at least the next 24 hours. So all I had was a B.J which I could have easily gotten it in my car instead of wasting my money in booking a hotel room. waiting

Although the Writ of Divorce is a public court document that can be easily accessed online by members of the public if they know the names and Nrics of both parties, I don't wish to upload it in here as a sad and painful reminder of what I had gone through and I would very much prefer to keep it private.
No lah. I created this nick to troll the notorious STUKA76 who has since gone MIA because he couldn't take it up his ass anymore Laughing Man is never meant to be monogamous as it is not in our DNA to be monogamous. We become monogamous only because of social norms and self-imposed social values by society.

Treeswing

15-1-2019 4:11 PM
klar said:
STUKA76_DADDY is very experienced. Thank you.

Why do you call yourself STUKA76_DADDY? Is it because you are daddy to many kids, thanks to your very rich experience with different varieties of abalone?
I agree hard for men to be monogamous by their nature. But kukujiao wondering around brings a lot of problems that is not worth the momentary pleasure. Look at Jeff Bezos. Jeff Bezos is going to lose USD67 billion because he wanted more fun with his kukujiao. Actually, his wife already quite pretty. Besides the money, there's also the shame.

Best is to marry a good, virtuous wife, then watch blue film, use own hand to fcuk ownself to save trouble if kukujiao needs more fun. Own hand fcuking can be more comfortable too because own time own target, no pressure.

15-1-2019 4:22 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
No lah. I created this nick to troll the notorious STUKA76 who has since gone MIA because he couldn't take it up his ass anymore Laughing Man is never meant to be monogamous as it is not in our DNA to be monogamous. We become monogamous only because of social norms and self-imposed social values by society.

Treeswing
[+] 1 user Likes klar's post
Many people think Jeff Bezos lost US 67B. In truth and in fact, he lost nothing. When his ex-wife dies, the US 67B still goes back to their 4 children.

The smart ones are billionaires like Richard Li. Get his actress Gf to produced 3 sons without marrying her. So what if they are bastards when they are going to grow up as ultra rich bastards.

Treeswing

15-1-2019 4:26 PM
klar said:
I agree hard for men to be monogamous by their nature. But kukujiao wondering around brings a lot of problems that is not worth the momentary pleasure. Look at Jeff Bezos. Jeff Bezos is going to lose USD67 billion because he wanted more fun with his kukujiao. Actually, his wife already quite pretty. Besides the money, there's also the shame.

Best is to marry a good, virtuous wife, then watch blue film, use own hand to fcuk ownself to save trouble if kukujiao needs more fun. Own hand fcuking can be more comfortable too because own time own target, no pressure.
He plant or shoved his own banana?

12-1-2019 12:54 PM
Huliwang said:
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)