Why is Ho Ching best person to run Temasek?
#1
Based on qualification, training, performance and talent.

Since Chp Goodyear left the board said it will hunt around the world for top talents ....after 10 years they cannot find anyone more capable or as capable than Ho Ching.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Quote
#2
Best woman for the job?

Only Ms Ho Ching is capable of reporting everything to PM Lee 24/7
[+] 2 users Like sukhoi35's post
Quote
#3
12-7-2019 12:48 PM
sgbuffett said:
Based on qualification, training, performance and talent.

Since Chp Goodyear left the board said it will hunt around the world for top talents ....after 10 years they cannot find anyone more capable or as capable than Ho Ching.

Why?

Reason No. 1 - NS for Sinkees, JOBS for Sinkees.

Why give a top job to FTs.

All here agree?
[Image: PMd91sO.jpg?1]
Quote
#4
12-7-2019 12:48 PM
sgbuffett said:
Based on qualification, training, performance and talent.

Since Chp Goodyear left the board said it will hunt around the world for top talents ....after 10 years they cannot find anyone more capable or as capable than Ho Ching.

Reason N0. 2.

She has the qualifications and talents.

Termasek's performance under her stewardship over the past 17 years is EXEMPLARY.

All here must objectively agree.
[Image: PMd91sO.jpg?1]
Quote
#5
Fully agreed; unless he’s so useless can’t find Sinkee wifey like you
Quote
#6
12-7-2019 12:53 PM
sukhoi35 said:
Best woman for the job?

Only Ms Ho Ching is capable of reporting everything to PM Lee 24/7

walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, best person for next President lah! thumbs upWinking
Quote
#7
12-7-2019 1:20 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, best person for next President lah! thumbs upWinking
Quite true, never thought of this before. ....... Thinking

Quote
#8
Is it a familee business? Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#9
Why is Sgbuffett upset when a true blue Sinkee.

With the right qualifications and talents.

Was selected to head a fund?

Her performance over the past 17 years.

If you look at it objectively.

Is nothing short of STELLAR.
[Image: PMd91sO.jpg?1]
Quote
#10
12-7-2019 1:26 PM
Jac Lau Jac said:
Why is Sgbuffett upset when a true blue Sinkee.

With the right qualifications and talents.

Was selected to head a fund?

Her performance over the past 17 years.

If you look at it objectively.

Is nothing short of STELLAR.

Dont anyhow say....wait Jesus close your tap again. Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: