Why is Ho Ching best person to run Temasek?
Why are oppies like Leong Tze Han.

Fcuking their minds.

Over a fund manager's remuneration?

Over and over again?
[Image: PMd91sO.jpg?1]
12-7-2019 1:37 PM
Jac Lau Jac said:
Why are oppies like Leong Tze Han.

Fcuking their minds.

Over a fund manager's remuneration?

Over and over again?

Reason No. 1 - ENVY.

"ENVY expresses that vindictive and tormenting frame of mind, the displeasure with which one perceives the prosperity and advantages of others, begrudges them these things, and in addition wishes one was able to destroy or to possess them oneself" .

12-7-2019 1:20 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, best person for next President lah! thumbs upWinking

how cum no clap?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink's post
12-7-2019 1:47 PM
Jac Lau Jac said:
Reason No. 1 - ENVY.

"ENVY expresses that vindictive and tormenting frame of mind, the displeasure with which one perceives the prosperity and advantages of others, begrudges them these things, and in addition wishes one was able to destroy or to possess them oneself" .

"Society must see Sgbuffett's envy as a disease, the envious man as dangerously sick - a cancer from which the individual and the group must be protected".
[Image: well-shes-a-guy-so-19310047.png]
12-7-2019 1:50 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
how cum no clap?

walaneh! Big Grin thumbs upWinking clap
Bro, because not yet mah! 245
Tell me Temasek's investment portfolio is in greens
i agree with Jac, under her Temasek makes a money to subsidize the various gov huge spending like Pioneer, Merdeka, Infrastucture..

Mai Hiam ok liao lar
12-7-2019 1:28 PM
Notdumb said:
Dont anyhow say....wait Jesus close your tap again. Rolling on the flor laughing

Jac Lau is brainless old man who argue on the wrong topics, and worse a beggar from Malaysia robbing us only.

I am 100% sure he doesn't know of the Employment Pass loopholes, the 7 Discriminating Job Factors . . . .etc.
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
12-7-2019 4:39 PM
highland said:
i agree with Jac, under her Temasek makes a money to subsidize the various gov huge spending like Pioneer, Merdeka, Infrastucture..

Mai Hiam ok liao lar

Haha . . .so over- educated, over paid, over supply of P A P . . .now they over subsidise ?

Rolling on the flor laughing
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)