Why is Kuan Yin Temple so crowded today?
22-2-2017 4:29 PM
Geylangbrother said:
Aiyo, i already announce today is God of Wealth birthday la!!!!!!! Thats why Genting chooses today to announce results!

The Kwan Inn Temple also chose today, since twenty years ago, to let devotees to seek good and LUCKY blessings through a lucky ang pow, which he or she can keep for the whole year,; if got good luck like good fortune or good job, the devotee is supposed to return two ang pows (or whatever amount in one ang pow) the following year,!
My wife and I just returned after borrowing 21 ang pows for family and relatives. But ths sort of things, best to go personally. Thats why i expect to huat big with Genting today. Laughing
22-2-2017 4:29 PM
Geylangbrother said:
Aiyo, i already announce today is God of Wealth birthday la!!!!!!! Thats why Genting chooses today to announce results!

Laughing
Ok thank you very much Geylangbrother. At least now I know the reason. Happy
22-2-2017 4:40 PM
Geylangbrother said:
My wife and I just returned after borrowing 21 ang pows for family and relatives. But ths sort of things, best to go personally. Thats why i expect to huat big with Genting today. Laughing

thumbs up
Wish u Huat big big Geylangbrother. Happy
Can anyone tell me WHY THE CHINESE BURN JOSS STICK?????
22-2-2017 5:13 PM
pannateo said:

to repel mosquitoes?
22-2-2017 4:31 PM
saffron said:
borrowers of ang pow returning the old ones and borrow new ones for new luck and fortune. Big Grin

Every year I go and borrow ang pow money and then used this money to punt my favourite counter. About 90% of the time make money and then next year I returned the money and borrowed new ang pow money to punt again. This is the secret of Guan Yim Bio at si-beh-lor. I think if you use this money to buy toto shud win easily too.
22-2-2017 5:23 PM
Every year I go and borrow ang pow money and then used this money to punt my favourite counter. About 90% of the time make money and then next year I returned the money and borrowed new ang pow money to punt again. This is the secret of Guan Yim Bio at si-beh-lor. I think if you use this money to buy toto shud win easily too.

Laughing
How interesting! Thanks for sharing Avatar! thumbs up
No lah, tonight is 4D night. Go there to get lucky number
22-2-2017 5:13 PM
pannateo said:

Same case as you ah ne.hs burn incense sticks................ Or Christians light candle lights during Good Friday and Christmas Eve ............... By the way, did your kids managed to see Santa, after praying to him.?...........
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)