Why is SIA so keen to get the next bubble travel with Australia?
8-4-2021 11:46 AM
scythain said:
SIA smuggling 4 non compliance passengers into Hongkong is a serious mistake.

irresponsible SIA management is to be blamed.

You better be careful with your choice of words and not be brought up to be sued by SIA. Smuggling? Thinking

They were transit passengers with valid ravel tickets. So how can that be smuggling? Tongue sticking out
Tomorrow will be better than Today
8-4-2021 1:28 PM
Surfer said:
You better be careful with your choice of words and not be brought up to be sued by SIA. Smuggling? Thinking

They were transit passengers with valid ravel tickets. So how can that be smuggling? Tongue sticking out
Ignorantia juris non excusat

as a seasoned top airlines violating. Hongkong Arrival compliance is classified "smuggling."

By Allowing a Covid19 positive passenger onboard and to fly 3 1/2 hours itself is a serious offence.
singapore is freely importing those ah neh who are potentially covid19 positive and asymptomatic.
and it will be worse if they have the mutated strain.
i think this will make australia to think really hard, is it worth it?.
understand that nz already ban entry of ah neh which i think was a very wise n sensible decision.
8-4-2021 2:48 PM
whyme said:
singapore is freely importing those ah neh who are potentially covid19 positive and asymptomatic.
and it will be worse if they have the mutated strain.
i think this will make australia to think really hard, is it worth it?.
understand that nz already ban entry of ah neh which i think was a very wise n sensible decision.

Singapore : $$$ b4 covid19
Australia : Safe lives b4 $$$
[+] 1 user Likes scythain's post
Other countries are afraid Changi transit being used by some people as a covid19 distribution centre.

Free for all : Spreading covid19 virus around the region.
8-4-2021 2:03 PM
scythain said:
Ignorantia juris non excusat

as a seasoned top airlines violating. Hongkong Arrival compliance is classified "smuggling."

By Allowing a Covid19 positive passenger onboard and to fly 3 1/2 hours itself is a serious offence.

Just because you stay in Ang moh country come out with bombastic words simple layman here cannot understand leh.heh heh
Tomorrow will be better than Today
SQ has helped Australia a lot during Covid:
1. bring Aussies back from the UK via Spore as all Aussie flights are grounded for the past one year
2. shift AZ vaccines from the UK to Australia

Still Australia is reluctant to create ‘travel bubble’ with SQ

没良心 Surprised
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, century, TalkingStock, PervertoSan, MrMarket, Obamao, Pascoe, Teaserteam, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
Maybe we don't want to keep in lockdown stage and it is not fun also... Surprised
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)