Why other countries' immigration policies are so tough
very hard to get in but in sg, every tom, d-ck and harry can get in without any hassle?
18-9-2018 7:05 PM
scada said:
very hard to get in but in sg, every tom, d-ck and harry can get in without any hassle?

Our govt lazy, lah.

Never properly set criteria, dont care whether need or want and also, never carefully check like other countries.

Didnt someone say ,MOM issue Employment Pass within one or two weeks?

MoM might as well replace themselves with robots.
. . . . . {I love my country, does not mean I love the government party}
18-9-2018 7:05 PM
scada said:

I shared before Australia's standards:

[Image: nDV1WH8.gif]
Crazy Jac Lau having menopause like a dementia woman again?
Yap, and come here to kpkb how we speak...shame..
18-9-2018 9:04 PM
Moonrab said:

That is why P A P is always Out- of- Touch.

<:-P
18-9-2018 9:09 PM
Oops said:
That is why P A P is always Out- of- Touch.

<:-P

Just hear how they speak hokkien and teochew in GE rallies. So broken and out of tune...obviously trying hard to get close to SGreans.. Rolling on the flor laughing
This thread feels like the same person with different accounts talking to himself lol, I noticed MANY such threads already haha.
I'm an average Singaporean man with a Thai wife!
Visit my blog!
18-9-2018 9:13 PM
marrythaigirlsg said:
This thread feels like the same person with different accounts talking to himself lol, I noticed MANY such threads already haha.

Its still the same P A P we are talking about. And the same BADDEST 15 Ministers+ 40 problems + maybe 80 common Mistakes.

They got more for us to shame them??
Why they care so much when there are more pple here, more gst, etc? Best for business....but not best for country.
18-9-2018 9:04 PM
Moonrab said:

It is really sad that PA P does not warrant respect from own citizens and also FTs.

They reap what they sow.

If they dare to stand Tall and do what is right in MOM 10 years ago, things would be better.
. . . . . {I love my country, does not mean I love the government party}
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)