Why other countries' immigration policies are so tough
If other countries give out citizenship easily, I doubt any sinkees would want to stay here liao.

Except the 70% DFs. Rolling on the flor laughing
30-9-2018 10:14 AM
sgbuffett said:
Because their govt see talent in their own people ...PAP sees talent in foreigners.

That is the main difference. One bleieves in its own citizens the other in foreigners.

But DFs will always vote them for upgradi g carrots and goodies...they will be boiled like frog

The past and present wont help,move ON. no need handkerchief Rolling on the flor laughing
Because some of these foreigners could be spies.
sgbuffett said:
Because their govt see talent in their own people ...PAP sees talent in foreigners.

That is the main difference. One bleieves in its own citizens the other in foreigners.

But DFs will always vote them for upgradi g carrots and goodies...they will be boiled like frog

But Ong Ye Kung is still talking about " move to remove exams" in yesterday news.

So what is the point now after thousands of fake FTs and unrecognised degree are already here?

He should at least pull Gan Kim Yong' s ear a d drag him to be charged in court.
. . . . . {I love my country, does not mean I love the government party}
sgbuffett said:

NO NEED TO RESPECT PA P at all because of their own words and actions.

[Image: U1Euzkq.png]
. . . . . {I love my country, does not mean I love the government party}
18-9-2018 7:05 PM
scada said:
very hard to get in but in sg, every tom, d-ck and harry can get in without any hassle?

Simple. We are vulnerable. But is not any tom, d-ck and harry.
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

sgbuffett said:

bad blood requires transfusion for body to stay healthy, common sense lah .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
US has just changed its immigration policy..
Small country talent not enough
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

1-12-2018 1:27 PM
sukhoi35 said:
US has just changed its immigration policy..

so what, you still cannot get in .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)